One Direction

cat_loves_mika

Chopped liver :aah:

Going to see my babies in concert on the 4th of July

Sooo???? How was the gig?? Tell us everything! Since I last was on here and confessed to nearly starting a blog about them, I broke down and joined Tumblr and I've been following the tour on there. So many good pics and vids and so much discussion but you've got to find the information, like, find the blogs that talk about what you want to know or find the right person to ask etc... I really miss having something like the MFC when it comes to 1D but I'm not going to go searching for a fanclub. I just couldn't do it.

Oh and while I'm on the subject... What did you think of 5SOS? I've become obsessed with them as well...

Really!? I'm seeing them on July 12th! I have really good tickets and I'm so excited. :fangurl:

Please make sure you come back on here and tell us all about it. Only a few days to go!!

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:toot:

WEEEE WOOOO WEEEEEE WOOOOOOO *siren noises*

I saw this on my dash and I almost peed my pants.. seriously.

tumblr_mxrdalaXz41t5xelho3_500.jpg

Mika and Harry! :excite:

It was probably taken after One Direction performed on X Factor Italia finale yesterday. Thank you Italy. :aah:

tumblr_mxrdalaXz41t5xelho1_500.jpg

Ugh, I just love this. I wish they got Mika's face though. Oh, well...

Because it gets better....

tumblr_mxrdalaXz41t5xelho2_500.jpg

:tears: So amazing.

This has been me, letting out my feels. Thanks for reading. :mf_rosetinted:

(x)

Link, please??

I wish this was like tumblr. I want to LIKE and reblog! Actually, I did reblog the pics in the previous post that were from a tumblr page, so thanks for the link to those ones.

Here you go, love! x :pinkbow:

The blog that did the Harry and Mika post gave me this link, so helpful!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, can you an old lady like give an advice containing 1D? i will go with my 13 old niece to the concert in Düsseldorf cause she loves the band soo much. Have one of you been to a concert? How long will they perform? Two hours?

Hi, can you an old lady like give an advice containing 1D? i will go with my 13 old niece to the concert in Düsseldorf cause she loves the band soo much. Have one of you been to a concert? How long will they perform? Two hours?

Aww, you must be a pretty cool aunt :aah:

I went to their concert last summer; their set was probably 90 minutes at the least.

Even though you're going for your niece, I hope you still enjoy the show. They are honestly great live performers.

Hi :)

well my friend and I realy like their songs and we think their really nice but I was not really caring that much about them .. but since I saw the movie (this is us) (I saw it 3 days ago) ... I realize they are soo nice :D ... I dont think im a fan but I realize that they are awsome x)

oh and just a point ... I know that a lot of person said they are gay and they gonna die if they ears their songs .. well person like that I think they say that only because they what too be cool or because they dont know them, if they dont like them they just have too not listening their music they dont have too be mean against them -.- , like I dont think those persons will like that we say bad things about the group they likes so ... well I think its the same thing for every singer same thing for MIKA x)

sorry for my bad english xDD

Hi :)

well my friend and I realy like their songs and we think their really nice but I was not really caring that much about them .. but since I saw the movie (this is us) (I saw it 3 days ago) ... I realize they are soo nice :D ... I dont think im a fan but I realize that they are awsome x)

oh and just a point ... I know that a lot of person said they are gay and they gonna die if they ears their songs .. well person like that I think they say that only because they what too be cool or because they dont know them, if they dont like them they just have too not listening their music they dont have too be mean against them -.- , like I dont think those persons will like that we say bad things about the group they likes so ... well I think its the same thing for every singer same thing for MIKA x)

sorry for my bad english xDD

I agree with this completely; for celebrities in general and for real life. If you don't like a person it doesn't give you the right to insult them or be mean to them. You have the right to not like things they do or what they're about but that doesn't mean you can say nasty things about them, especially not knowing the person well enough.

Your english is pretty good xD

• 1 month later...
Chopped liver :aah:

Going to see my babies in concert on the 4th of July

Really!? I'm seeing them on July 12th! I have really good tickets and I'm so excited. :fangurl:

I'm going to see them on April 27th in Peru :wub2:

Well, Mika said he would like it to sing with 1 direction. You never know if it's gonna happen. :mikadas:

He didn't say that, but to write a song for them

• 2 weeks later...