• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: Nothing, my brother wants me to ask how many stars you have in Mario Kart? :aah:

And you? :wink2:

Haha IDK, I can only play at my cousin's cus I don't have it:aah: I want to play Little Big Planet, but I don't know what to make... Ideas?

Haha IDK' date=' I can only play at my cousin's cus I don't have it:aah: I want to play Little Big Planet, but I don't know what to make... Ideas?[/quote']

Aha, I understand :wink2: I've never played Little Big Planet. What do you do?

:teehee: HEY

That took long time :aah:

OOH! It's. Ps3 game:

You are a character called sack boy' date=' and you build your own levels... Its hard to describe:aah:[/quote']

Oh, it seems amzing. I want that game! why don't I have a ps3 :mf_rosetinted:

This may sound like an odd question, but since your some kind of wonder child,yes I've stalked you :naughty: do I wonder if you have Synesthesia? :wink2:

This may sound like an odd question, but since your some kind of wonder child,yes I've stalked you :naughty: do I wonder if you have Synesthesia? :wink2:

"wonder child"? :aah: yeah, I have a mild form :naughty:

i'm watching football in 7 mins, so =)

The last thread was mine and there were just so many good memories. :tears: I get really nostalgic. :emot-sad:

I know that feeling dear ! :hug: I have same with younglings atm.. Two last threads were mine and new one isnt

"wonder child"? :aah: yeah' date=' I have a mild form :naughty:[/quote']

I knew it :naughty:

Yes, you speak many languages, can take control over your dreams, what can you do more? :aah:

i'm watching football in 7 mins, so =)

Aha, I see (:

I knew it :naughty:

Yes, you speak many languages, can take control over your dreams, what can you do more? :aah:

Aha, I see (:

Um, I just like anything artsy I guess... I love to write, draw, and sing... I play violin and piano (and harmonica, but I don't think that counts) I love school, especially science (Cosmology and physics FTW!) my dad's a real history nerd, so I'm into that too...:naughty: music is especially fun for me with my synesthesia because I see the music sometimes, if I really like it :)

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Um' date=' I just like anything artsy I guess... I love to write, draw, and sing... I play violin and piano (and harmonica, but I don't think that counts) I love school, especially science (Cosmology and physics FTW!) my dad's a real history nerd, so I'm into that too...:naughty:[/quote']

I bet you're a really Da vinci, can play piano and violin like Mozart, write books like, I don't know, any famous writer and know 100 times more history than me :mf_rosetinted:

I love school too, and your the first one I've heard say that and sciences is the s*it!