I HATEEEEEEEEEE them! :mf_rosetinted: always biting ME! :sneaky2:

can't they see my brother sitting nearby?:mikacool:

They bite me and I got this really really big mosquito-bites. Right now I've got one on my cheek. If you have to bite me, please don't bite me in the face :sneaky2:

Haha :aah: Never :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They bite me and I got this really really big mosquito-bites. Right now I've got one on my cheek. If you have to bite me, please don't bite me in the face :sneaky2:

Haha :aah: Never :mf_rosetinted:

I have two on one arm, 2 on another one, I guess one on the legand one on the neck too :mf_rosetinted: ENOUGH!!!! :aah:

okay I'm gonna sleep now, it's 3am :teehee::bye:

see NOT boring dreams, just weird mika/sherlock stuff and then tell me :mikacool:

I have two on one arm, 2 on another one, I guess one on the legand one on the neck too :mf_rosetinted: ENOUGH!!!! :aah:

okay I'm gonna sleep now, it's 3am :teehee::bye:

see NOT boring dreams, just weird mika/sherlock stuff and then tell me :mikacool:

I have far too many :mf_rosetinted: We need to extinct them :aah:

Okay goodnight :bye:

I'm not going to say anything :mf_rosetinted: Dreamt about Benedict Cumberbatch last night :wub2:

I've made up miiind... :fisch:

I don't like you anymore :fisch:

live version is better, indeed :sneaky2:

A lot better! I'm so disappointed in the studio version, it literary makes e want to cry :crybaby:

Seems like Estonians love Mika again, it's now #32 on local radio now... but it's gonna take the first place soon :yay: Mika haven't been very popular here for 4 years... so I'm really happy it's gonna change:mikadas:

Yay! :yay:

But where do you find all these charts, can't find any...

This radio is making a broadcast called Top 40 every sunday, so they also put the chart on their page =) Is there any broadcast like that on your local radios?

Aha, well not that I heard of. But I'll try to do some research and see what I'll find. probably nothing though

Hi and welcome to the idea I stole from Annu! This is my one man show: WHATEVER

Give a warm welcoming to your one and only host Hanna! Today she'll guide you in the space of internet to the things you don't need to know :mf_rosetinted:

Hi, and welcome. Todays episode is called: Nothing new and we start off with the fact that it was friday the 13th yesterday. Google says: Friday the 13th occurs 3 times this year, each 13 weeks apart from the other. This won't happen again for 666 years.

666 a sign from the devil, I hope you didn't break your legs yesterday. And then we're off for commercials and won't come back again.

See you, like, never! Bye!

Hi and welcome to the idea I stole from Annu! This is my one man show: WHATEVER

Give a warm welcoming to your one and only host Hanna! Today she'll guide you in the space of internet to the things you don't need to know :mf_rosetinted:

Hi, and welcome. Todays episode is called: Nothing new and we start off with the fact that it was friday the 13th yesterday. Google says: Friday the 13th occurs 3 times this year, each 13 weeks apart from the other. This won't happen again for 666 years.

666 a sign from the devil, I hope you didn't break your legs yesterday. And then we're off for commercials and won't come back again.

See you, like, never! Bye!

Thankyou. That was entertaining.

A girl that just graduated from my school died a few days ago. I knew her from marching band. It's just so shocking and sad. :tears: She got into a cat accident and wasn't wearing a seatbelt. You never know when these things could happen. Everyone just please be careful. :huglove: