yes i'm sure :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

Yep :mf_rosetinted:

Sébastien Loeb (born 26 February 1974 in Haguenau, Alsace) is a French rally driver currently driving for the Citroën World Rally Team in the World Rally Championship (WRC). He has won the world championship a record eight times in a row,[1] and also holds several other WRC records, including most points, wins and podium finishes.

I wrote his wikipage :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep :mf_rosetinted:

Sébastien Loeb (born 26 February 1974 in Haguenau, Alsace) is a French rally driver currently driving for the Citroën World Rally Team in the World Rally Championship (WRC). He has won the world championship a record eight times in a row,[1] and also holds several other WRC records, including most points, wins and podium finishes.

I wrote his wikipage :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

lol :aah::aah:

Seriously it might be too :das:. When we first found out we talked over text :aah: I told you' date=' things nobody else knows. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

No, not for me :mf_rosetinted::aah: Does Mika and Ben know them? :aah::naughty:

OF COURSE they know. If ANYONE knew it would be them. I told you' date=' its personal. :aah: Haha if would be odd if they didn't know, that would be pretty stupid :lmfao:[/quote']

Well you never know :lmfao: Cant you please tell me? :puppy_eyes: *begging*

Well you never know :lmfao: Cant you please tell me? :puppy_eyes: *begging*

Yes, I'm pretty sure they know. If they didn't then they're not very observant.I'd tell you but I don't even know if it's safe to write here, that's why I've been avoiding it :aah::blush-anim-cl:

Yes' date=' I'm pretty sure they know. If they didn't then they're not very observant.I'd tell you but I don't even know if it's safe to write here, that's why I've been avoiding it :aah::blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:You would :boing: Okay, then can you write it on another place? where it's more safe? :teehee:

looks like you didn't notice this... :mf_rosetinted:

I actually saw it :naughty:

Edited by Lilasko

First day working at the dentist. Got up at 6:50 and just got back. Maaaaan dentists are scary places.

You work at a dentist?

I don't know a safe place. But telling you would be awkward too xD

Well I guess there are no safe places :aah: But I want to know :naughty:

Edited by Lilasko