Yep:thumb_yello: Can someone please explain how tiny chat works? Does everyone have to use cameras? Cus my hot water isn't working' date=' and my hair looks like sh*t, and I'm all sweaty (the temperatures outside actually MELTED THE ROAD!!:aah::sneaky2:)[/quote']

You don't have to be on camera.:naughty: You just click the link and it takes you to a little closed chatroom. Its pretty cool! I look like sh*t, but you have to have your camera on to speak (you can type if you aren't on camera) so you guys will have to deal with my appearance.:aah: Its really simple once you get there.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep:thumb_yello: Can someone please explain how tiny chat works? Does everyone have to use cameras? Cus my hot water isn't working' date=' and my hair looks like sh*t, and I'm all sweaty (the temperatures outside actually MELTED THE ROAD!!:aah::sneaky2:)[/quote']

You don't have to, just microphones work fine too.

I like that idea! I haven't read the whole tread so I don't know what kind of decisions you have made and how my text would fit, but I think it would be really cool with a black and white part of the book :wink2:

Well we were gonna start in black and white, and progressively get more colorful but then BAM!! Go black and white again! Right at the climax, and the book could maybe...end for a few pages.... But then have a surprise ending?:naughty: Like how at the end of mika's ring ring, I thought the song was over so I always skipped over the spoken word. You know how there's always a few empty pages and places for notes at he end of the book? Let's put those, credits and dedication at the end... And after all that, 1 page or 2 of surprise ending. That way you COULD miss it If you didn't know it was there!:blink:

You don't have to be on camera.:naughty: You just click the link and it takes you to a little closed chatroom. Its pretty cool! I look like sh*t, but you have to have your camera on to speak (you can type if you aren't on camera) so you guys will have to deal with my appearance.:aah: Its really simple once you get there.

Ok, I guess I'll just type then. I'm pretty fast at it anyway.:aah:

Well we were gonna start in black and white' date=' and progressively get more colorful but then BAM!! Go black and white again! Right at the climax, and the book could maybe...end for a few pages.... But then have a surprise ending?:naughty: Like how at the end of mika's ring ring, I thought the song was over so I always skipped over the spoken word. You know how there's always a few empty pages and places for notes at he end of the book? Let's put those, credits and dedication at the end... And after all that, 1 page or 2 of surprise ending. That way you COULD miss it If you didn't know it was there!:blink:[/quote']

Woo!! I like that!!! Surprise ending would be AWESOME!!!

Hey guys, to make sure we don't sit and change everything every 5 seconds, I think anything decided on TC needs to be official. I will take note, and add everything to the front page when the night is done.

Ok' date=' I guess I'll just type then. I'm pretty fast at it anyway.:aah:[/quote']

Okay!!! You can just talk somehow, but I'm not sure. I prefer to talk because my typing is really crappy. Oh, and I must warn you guys. My accent is in a really awkward conversion stage, so you can't laugh at the way I talk.:mf_rosetinted:

Well we were gonna start in black and white' date=' and progressively get more colorful but then BAM!! Go black and white again! Right at the climax, and the book could maybe...end for a few pages.... But then have a surprise ending?:naughty: Like how at the end of mika's ring ring, I thought the song was over so I always skipped over the spoken word. You know how there's always a few empty pages and places for notes at he end of the book? Let's put those, credits and dedication at the end... And after all that, 1 page or 2 of surprise ending. That way you COULD miss it If you didn't know it was there!:blink:[/quote']

Oh, like that idea! :thumb_yello: Specially the last part with the surprise ending. That would be really cool! :thumb_yello:

But btw do Ring Ring have spoken words? :blink:

Oh, like that idea! :thumb_yello: Specially the last part with the surprise ending. That would be really cool! :thumb_yello:

But btw do Ring Ring have spoken words? :blink:

At the very end!!! About her fiance (?) marrying another woman and her losing her eye!

At the very end!!! About her fiance (?) marrying another woman and her losing her eye!

No that's the end of Relax! :blink:

But who am I to say anything I didn't *ehm* buy mine Ring Ring...ehh :blush-anim-cl:

When we're ready, come to this link.:thumb_yello:

http://tinychat.com/pi0un

I'll be waiting, until my family gets home.

Can't join you, I'm sorry would love to hear you speak about the ideas! But the clock is almost 4 am here so I really need to go to bed. Goodnight :hug:

Edit: or maybe not the sun is rising so it's light outside and the birds are singing...:doh:

Edited by Lilasko

Can't join you, I'm sorry would love to hear you speak about the ideas! But the clock is almost 4 am here so I really need to go to bed. Goodnight :hug:

Edit: or maybe not the sun is rising so it's light outside and the birds are singing...:doh:

:huglove: Night!!!

Indeed *insert moustache twiddling*

We should write a book... Oh wait...:teehee:

Now that I know what you sound like I cant imagine that coming from your mouth... But yeah.:teehee:

:blush-anim-cl: Im a bit of a potty mouth

But the accent!' date=' we americans have stereotypes about people with them:blush-anim-cl: at least here, anyway...[/quote']

I try not to verbalize them since I believe in equality for all. Though I must admit I have a bit of a Brican accent myself (Brican=British-American)

But the accent!' date=' we americans have stereotypes about people with them:blush-anim-cl: at least here, anyway...[/quote']

Ha, really? Like what? I won't be offended, by the way. I'm really curious.:aah:

I know, I seem sweet but I really swear alot in my head.

I swear a lot in my head, but usually it escapes through my mouth:blink: