I just did a quick colored pencil sketch of an eye so you all know what style you're working with ^.^ I'll try to get it uploaded when my dad gets home and I can photograph it! It's a little on the realism side but very colorful, that's what I like best.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that stuff like this aren't done in a week or even a month, it takes time and patient so don't worry if we haven't done much, it's the first day after all :pinkbow:

If everyone's willing to stick with it that long, :blink:!! I can't believe it got serious so quick!:teehee: This will be the first big thing I've ever tried to do in my life!!!! :shocked::naughty:

Just type the name where it says Deviation Title!! :naughty: Cool thing is I'm logged on at the same time... I'm watching you!!:teehee:

You creepy :mikacool:

And I'll name it 000001 :aah: because I'm sooo clever

gotta go' date=' be back by night :bye:[/color']

I think we can all have our different styles, just as long as they are along the same lines.:thumb_yello: Noo!! Blanca!!! Okay, bye:huglove:. I'm going to a party tonight, so if I'm not on and something important (this goes for anytime) happens or decision is made, could someone visitor message me with any changes or things you decide on while I'm gone?

I think we can all have our different styles, just as long as they are along the same lines.:thumb_yello: Noo!! Blanca!!! Okay, bye:huglove:. I'm going to a party tonight, so if I'm not on and something important (this goes for anytime) happens or decision is made, could someone visitor message me with any changes or things you decide on while I'm gone?

No problem!! I'll be on rather late, as usual, so I'm sure we'll talk again at some point.:huglove:

No problem!! I'll be on rather late' date=' as usual, so I'm sure we'll talk again at some point.:huglove:[/quote']

Totally! I don't have to leave for a bit I think.

So, for the room. I'm thinking a loft, slanted ceilings, clutter,natural light. Whatcha think?

Woo!! I'll check it out!!! I finished the room sketch, I will scan and upload tonight when I get home, which may be really late.

Neat!! :naughty: It doesn't matter how late, I'll be there! I might be better off doing backgrounds, as I don't seem to be suited to drawing people :aah: at least, not full people...:aah: