Hi

How is it going with the book?

I'm too lazy to read all the pages, and I'm too tired stay up all night and be a part of the discussions. So I would love to if you could like sum up everything you have decided so far :wink2: like everything :aah:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I'm too lazy to read all the pages, and I'm too tired stay up all night and be a part of the discussions. So I would love to if you could like sum up everything you have decided so far :wink2: like everything :aah:

+1 with Hanna :aah:

+1 with Hanna :aah:

Hi

Everything important is on the first post and as a journal on DA. I'll post some of our discussion on theme later in a journal Ive made just for that.:thumb_yello:

Oh' date=' it's OK that you have problems with that part, it's very metaphoric. When she runs away, it's because she realizes something is wrong so she has to try to run away to escape the problem. But no matter how long she runs she doesnt move. So she stops and looks back, because she kind of realizes that it's pointless. We aren't sure how it would finish, because we still don't have a completed plot.[/quote']

ok cool, thanks now I understand ... I dont know how we gonna make the plot but I just have a idea... but I dont know if its ok xP... maybe when she stop to run, all the world behind her fall in a infinity hole ( like a blackhole-ish xD) and she fall in and then she wake up ''en sursaut'' (I dont know how to say this in english xD) ... I find this idea because I searching for a way she can wake up, but I dont know what your idea for the turning of the story so maybe im not on the good way xD.

ok cool, thanks now I understand ... I dont know how we gonna make the plot but I just have a idea... but I dont know if its ok xP... maybe when she stop to run, all the world behind her fall in a infinity hole ( like a blackhole-ish xD) and she fall in and then she wake up ''en sursaut'' (I dont know how to say this in english xD) ... I find this idea because I searching for a way she can wake up, but I dont know what your idea for the turning of the story so maybe im not on the good way xD.

I like that idea! We might use it. I don't know how the plot will be either. For waking up "en sursaut" you could say "waking up suddenly" or "waking up with a jolt".:thumb_yello:

Everything important is on the first post and as a journal on DA. I'll post some of our discussion on theme later in a journal Ive made just for that.:thumb_yello:

Okay' date=' so you haven't decided anything else?

i have three sketches ready :naughty: uploading to DA :teehee:

EDIT: http://epicbookproject.deviantart.com/gallery/ it took 20 minutes to upload them all!! :aah::aah::aah:

I like them :thumb_yello: Specially the fluffy hair ball thingy :aah:

I like that idea! We might use it. I don't know how the plot will be either. For waking up "en sursaut" you could say "waking up suddenly" or "waking up with a jolt".:thumb_yello:

oh ok thanks ;)

uhhuh, got it as a gift from my bro's Japanese friend :aah: I didn't know the series before I got it and asked my anime-addicted friend what the series was

You haven't watched it :shocked: Okay I'm not that surprised no one have :mf_rosetinted: But seriously watch it, Totoro is mega cute :wub2: