*skims page* *reality sinks in* oh... OHHHHHH..... I see..... *indescribable face right now...*

Edit: *goes to see if that's seriously in the books* OHHHHHHHHHHH..... dear god. xD

Edited by StarryEyed<3

*skims page* *reality sinks in* oh... OHHHHHH..... I see..... *indescribable face right now...*

Edit: *goes to see if that's seriously in the books* OHHHHHHHHHHH..... dear god. xD

Haha :roftl: But yeah it's :fisch: Can't wait :naughty:

It's in the books? :aah:

Haha :roftl: But yeah it's :fisch: Can't wait :naughty:

It's in the books? :aah:

Not that early on... But it's a Tetrology so plenty of material to skim....

And I'm just like ERMAHGERD ALLDJSJDKKSJS Like I already said just now on the random thread,,, *ravishes* AKDLSJSJSKSJSJAKAKIJESEKEKJS WUT OMG

Not that early on... But it's a Tetrology so plenty of material to skim....

And I'm just like ERMAHGERD ALLDJSJDKKSJS Like I already said just now on the random thread' date=',, *ravishes* AKDLSJSJSKSJSJAKAKIJESEKEKJS WUT OMG[/quote']

Hehe I see :naughty:

I know, I know :das:

Hey new here but a real fan of him so just saying hi!!

Wow, hi :bye: Love te fact that do many people here on MFC like him! He's an wonderful actor :wink2: Which movies with him have you watched? (:

Wow, hi :bye: Love te fact that do many people here on MFC like him! He's an wonderful actor :wink2: Which movies with him have you watched? (:

Big fan of sherlock and love him in tinker tailor!! Hes doin star trek now isnt he

Big fan of sherlock and love him in tinker tailor!! Hes doin star trek now isnt he

Sherlock is a wonderful tv sereis, on of my favourites :teehee: And I've bought Tinker tailor soldier spy, but haven't watched it yet.

Yes, or if he's finished I don't know :dunno: But he will be in The Hobbit and 12 years a slave. And he's in Parade's End that will air this friday, and a simpsons episode that hopefully will be out soon.

Sherlock is a wonderful tv sereis, on of my favourites :teehee: And I've bought Tinker tailor soldier spy, but haven't watched it yet.

Yes, or if he's finished I don't know :dunno: But he will be in The Hobbit and 12 years a slave. And he's in Parade's End that will air this friday, and a simpsons episode that hopefully will be out soon.

Hes in the simpsons?? :D :D :shocked: Sounds brilliant

I think he said he didnt want to but he would still be awesome

Aww..why wouldn't he? Still he might of changed his mind about that by now.:teehee:

I'm just saying this cos I'm bored and my mind is being weird as I'm also hungover and yeah..it suddenly dawned on me.

Just saw Frankenstein screening with Benedict as the Creature, and omg he really is such an extraordinary actor :wub2: Very impressive indeed. The version with Benedict as Frankenstein next week.

Edit: Here's the link http://microsites.nationaltheatre.org.uk/69499/productions/frankenstein-encore-screenings.html

Edited by tiibet

Just saw Frankenstein screening with Benedict as the Creature, and omg he really is such an extraordinary actor :wub2: Very impressive indeed. The version with Benedict as Frankenstein next week.

Edit: Here's the link http://microsites.nationaltheatre.org.uk/69499/productions/frankenstein-encore-screenings.html

*curls into a ball in the corner and starts to cry because she'll never see it*