Just saw Frankenstein screening with Benedict as the Creature, and omg he really is such an extraordinary actor :wub2: Very impressive indeed. The version with Benedict as Frankenstein next week.

Edit: Here's the link http://microsites.nationaltheatre.org.uk/69499/productions/frankenstein-encore-screenings.html

I've seen it to and it was amazing! He is, he really is :wub2: You'll watch that version too? I'm so jealous.

I've seen it to and it was amazing! He is, he really is :wub2: You'll watch that version too? I'm so jealous.

Well I have tickets, but not 100 % sure I can make it. I especially wanted to see this first one because he has a bigger role in it. Would be interesting to see the other version too.

Well I have tickets, but not 100 % sure I can make it. I especially wanted to see this first one because he has a bigger role in it. Would be interesting to see the other version too.

Aha, try to make it! wish so much that I could see the Frankenstein version too, but found out about it too late :sad: It would be cool to see how Benedict interpret that role. Try to watch it and tell me who's the best frankenstein/creature :teehee: