I thought you have to be 13 to have a tumblr :mikacool: my cousin is 11 and she has a tumblr too, but I don't like my cousin so she can't have a tumblr and she wants my url, ha! she's crazy

She lied about her age trololo :aah:

I have literally NO. IDEA. DAFUQ. TO. DO. but I lurk on peoples tumblrs, I want one so bad :naughty:

She lied about her age trololo :aah:

I have literally NO. IDEA. DAFUQ. TO. DO. but I lurk on peoples tumblrs' date=' I want one so bad :naughty:[/quote']

MAKE ONE AND FOLLOW ME!!! or YOU CAN ASK ME STUFF IN MY ROLEPLAY ACCOUNT AND LOVE ME! Wait, do you like the Avengers? :aah:

MAKE ONE AND FOLLOW ME!!! or YOU CAN ASK ME STUFF IN MY ROLEPLAY ACCOUNT AND LOVE ME! Wait, do you like the Avengers? :aah:

Haven't seen it yet TROLOLOLOLO :fisch: but I want to... So, so badly... Aha everyone around tumblr seems to be Loki'd, CANT STAND THE NOT KNOWING HOW AWESOME :aah::aah:

Haven't seen it yet TROLOLOLOLO :fisch: but I want to... So' date=' so badly... Aha everyone around tumblr seems to be Loki'd, CANT STAND THE NOT KNOWING HOW AWESOME :aah::aah:[/quote']

IT'S AWESOME!!! Anyway, have you seen Thor? my RP account is about a character from Thor :aah:

LOKI'D

IT'S AWESOME!!! Anyway, have you seen Thor? my RP account is about a character from Thor :aah:

LOKI'D

Nope, haven't... My dad hogs the tv.... We're watching Dallas right now, first game of the season.. I wonder if they're gonna suck as much this year as they always have lol

Ha I feel retarded, guess who's watching Thor and the Avengers when my dad's at work tomorrow...:fisch:

Nope' date=' haven't... My dad hogs the tv.... We're watching Dallas right now, first game of the season.. I wonder if they're gonna suck as much this year as they always have lol

Ha I feel retarded, guess who's watching Thor and the Avengers when my dad's at work tomorrow...:fisch:

Dallas? game of the season? Are we talking about football? :aah:

Your dog? :mikacool:

Le football.............. My dad is forcing it upon me.... ROMO FTW LOL

Guess again' date=' I dont have a dog, or a cat, trololo, I MEANT ME. [/color']

:doh:

Sorry, I went to dinner, I like football but I always forget to watch it :aah: the only one I don't forget is the Super Bowl :aah:

I knew that :mikacool:

I know that you knew that you know that I knew what you what? @_@

To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to sat of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.:mf_rosetinted:

Never seen Supernatural? :aah: Don't worry, me neither but here's Dean trying to...distract? :aah: I have no idea but I ship him with Castiel :mikacool:

EHHHH THE GOOD SHOWS I HAVE NOT YET SEENNNNNNNN IT'S KILLING MEEEEEE!!!! The regret is swallowing me like sherlock's chins :naughty::aah::mf_rosetinted:

EHHHH THE GOOD SHOWS I HAVE NOT YET SEENNNNNNNN IT'S KILLING MEEEEEE!!!! The regret is swallowing me like sherlock's chins :naughty::aah::mf_rosetinted:

I haven't seen Supernatural either :aah: but if you're in tumblr' date=' you pretty much know almost everything about that show :aah: that's why I ship them.

ahgaksdjslak sherlock's chins :aah: [/color']

I haven't seen Supernatural either :aah: but if you're in tumblr, you pretty much know almost everything about that show :aah: that's why I ship them.

ahgaksdjslak sherlock's chins :aah:

Haha well now I need to see supernatural, Thor, avengers, captain America OH I FAIL :teehee: Lawl I love those chins, all countless amounts of them :teehee::teehee:

Haha well now I need to see supernatural' date=' Thor, avengers, captain America OH I FAIL :teehee: Lawl I love those chins, all countless amounts of them :teehee::teehee:[/quote']

I need to see Supernatural, the last season of Doctor Who, Dexter, I wanna see Teen Wolf but I don't know :aah:

He has like 27348912392174923743489572893712 or something, I think he has more chins that I have children, and I have a LOT

I need to see Supernatural, the last season of Doctor Who, Dexter, I wanna see Teen Wolf but I don't know :aah:

He has like 27348912392174923743489572893712 or something, I think he has more chins that I have children, and I have a LOT

Haha doctor who takes forever to watch all of :aah::aah: Ehhheehhh so many things I still haven't seen... :doh::doh::doh:

Haha I'll say he has infinity chins, because I can't tell when his chins end and his neck begins sometimes :lmfao:

Haha doctor who takes forever to watch all of :aah::aah: Ehhheehhh so many things I still haven't seen... :doh::doh::doh:

Haha I'll say he has infinity chins' date=' because I can't tell when his chins end and his neck begins sometimes :lmfao:[/quote']

When I finally finish season 6 of DW, there's gonna be like another 72384 seasons :aah:

tumblr_m8ivurSkt41ra6r5jo1_500.jpg

Awk-dorable.... *is going to use that*

I saw something derpier somewhere but I cant find it right now :aah:

I remember seeing Sherlock with literally like 37284 chins XD it was awesome' date=' but I couldn't find it[/color']