*cries* so beautiful

I think they are beause I've seen some giveaways on tumblr and they have those covers :aah:

I know :wub2:

You're right, I read this:

Cover art revealed for Sherlock: The Casebook

Here’s the cover art for the official upcoming tie-in guide to our favourite series, just posted by Amazon UK.

We have been informed by the makers of the book that the cover is a spectacular wrap-around holographic design, with Sherlock Holmes on one side and John Watson on the reverse. [subject to change]

The 160 page hardcover is due to be published in the UK on October 25 2012. You can preorder the book from Amazon UK for £10.49.

The synopsis for the book:

The first official guide to the BBC hit series Sherlock.

Fans of Sherlock Holmes will already be familiar with The Great Game - in which all characters and events in the novels are assumed real and discussed accordingly. BBC hit Sherlock has brought Conan Doyle’s legendary detective to a whole new audience and Sherlock: The Casebook is The Great Game for the next generation. This is no ordinary guide.

Each case is brought to life on the page and re-examined through Dr Watson’s blog, Inspector Lestrade’s police reports, newspaper articles about the crimes, Sherlock’s detective notes and any other surviving clues from the cases.

Interspersed amongst the evidence are exclusive interviews with the stars of the show, Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and Rupert Graves, writers and co-creators Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat and the production team on everything from writing the scripts and bringing the characters to life on screen to set design and production.

This is a multi-dimensional companion to Sherlock and a glorious tribute to the world-famous detective.

I know :wub2:

You're right, I read this:

Cover art revealed for Sherlock: The Casebook

Here’s the cover art for the official upcoming tie-in guide to our favourite series, just posted by Amazon UK.

We have been informed by the makers of the book that the cover is a spectacular wrap-around holographic design, with Sherlock Holmes on one side and John Watson on the reverse. [subject to change]

The 160 page hardcover is due to be published in the UK on October 25 2012. You can preorder the book from Amazon UK for £10.49.

The synopsis for the book:

The first official guide to the BBC hit series Sherlock.

Fans of Sherlock Holmes will already be familiar with The Great Game - in which all characters and events in the novels are assumed real and discussed accordingly. BBC hit Sherlock has brought Conan Doyle’s legendary detective to a whole new audience and Sherlock: The Casebook is The Great Game for the next generation. This is no ordinary guide.

Each case is brought to life on the page and re-examined through Dr Watson’s blog, Inspector Lestrade’s police reports, newspaper articles about the crimes, Sherlock’s detective notes and any other surviving clues from the cases.

Interspersed amongst the evidence are exclusive interviews with the stars of the show, Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and Rupert Graves, writers and co-creators Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat and the production team on everything from writing the scripts and bringing the characters to life on screen to set design and production.

This is a multi-dimensional companion to Sherlock and a glorious tribute to the world-famous detective.

I want it soooo bad shafjksadska too bad I don't have any money :tears: and I'm not from the UK...And money, yeah. But I really want it! eeeeeeeeek

I want it soooo bad shafjksadska too bad I don't have any money :tears: and I'm not from the UK...And money, yeah. But I really want it! eeeeeeeeek

HOLY F*CK OHMAHGOSHOHMAHGOSH *I'm crying DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH ME*

I. WILL. HAVE. THIS. IWILLHAVETHISOHMYGOSH

You expressed it very well...

But, me too!!!! Ahh!!! They better be selling this in sweden :mf_rosetinted:

omg, you guys need to read this:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7929229/1/Day_out_with_Benedict_Cumberbatch

and i must go to school ((well, it's not school but some classes for an exam eeeek))

WE ALREADY READ THAT ONE. DERP. :mf_rosetinted:

tumblr_m8bkcgJ1uV1rpe4pjo1_500.jpg

I need consolation :mf_rosetinted:

JESUS CHRIST ADKFKLROEODKDKWPALDKEODODKJREJODKE BENEDICT WHY AREN'T YOU IN MY HOUSE AKLDPEPLDLEPODEJND HOLY F*CK

You expressed it very well...

But, me too!!!! Ahh!!! They better be selling this in sweden :mf_rosetinted:

ATTACK OF THHE RAGING FANGURL ADKFORLELEKPFLE,D

WE ALREADY READ THAT ONE. DERP. :mf_rosetinted:

JESUS CHRIST ADKFKLROEODKDKWPALDKEODODKJREJODKE BENEDICT WHY AREN'T YOU IN MY HOUSE AKLDPEPLDLEPODEJND HOLY F*CK

ATTACK OF THHE RAGING FANGURL ADKFORLELEKPFLE' date='D[/quote']

shuddup

*licks screen* Oh...hum...

yeah, bye :bye: *runs before you could say anything*

:lmfao: Well I'm not the one to say anything :mf_rosetinted:

ATTACK OF THHE RAGING FANGURL ADKFORLELEKPFLE' date='D[/quote']

:lmfao: Yes :aah:

omg, you guys need to read this:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7929229/1/Day_out_with_Benedict_Cumberbatch

and i must go to school ((well, it's not school but some classes for an exam eeeek))

I've already read it, but I love it :naughty:

Okay, bye. :bye: