Yeah, he can live in Monterrey...In my house :mikacool:

Muy bien, ¿y tu? don't worry bby, im bored 99.9% of the times XD

That would be adorable! :pinkbow: I get the feeling he's the type of person I like to talk to.

He can live anywhere as long as I get his autograph and he knows that I exist :mf_rosetinted:

Muy bien tambien' date=' gracias :aah::aah:Haha :naughty:

Hahaha XD I'm hungry ;_;

He can live anywhere as long as I get his autograph and he knows that I exist :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe on his way to my house he can stop and stay with you for a couple of days and you could get his autograph and he could know you exist :mikacool:

Hahaha XD I'm hungry ;_;

Maybe on his way to my house he can stop and stay with you for a couple of days and you could get his autograph and he could know you exist :mikacool:

I just ate dinner :3 I know, I can throw up all my food and give it to you! :aah:

Mwahaha I have alot... On my computer' date=' which is broken, oh my god, what am I without gifs, I'm reduced to nothing, FML :tears:[/quote']

I'm so sorry :huglove: When I changed computers, my gifs were in the old one :tears: so I lost TONS of gifs, but I have a few more

I'm so sorry :huglove: When I changed computers, my gifs were in the old one :tears: so I lost TONS of gifs, but I have a few more

Haha my sister broke it and SHE DIDNT EVEN TELL ME :sneaky2:

Funny thing until I met y'all... I wasnt in ANY fandoms, didn't blog, didn't keep any gifs, oh god, how did I live, wow. :shocked:

Haha my sister broke it and SHE DIDNT EVEN TELL ME :sneaky2:

Funny thing until I met y'all... I wasnt in ANY fandoms' date=' didn't blog, didn't keep any gifs, oh god, how did I live, wow. :shocked:[/quote']

Same :aah: when I made my tumblr, I didn't use it for I think two months :aah: and I didn't know what to doooo

Same :aah: when I made my tumblr, I didn't use it for I think two months :aah: and I didn't know what to doooo

Loll my 10 year old sister has a tumblr and I still dont, I have no freaking clue how it works :aah::aah:And I call myself tech savvy.:mf_rosetinted:

Loll my 10 year old sister has a tumblr and I still dont' date=' I have no freaking clue how it works :aah::aah:And I call myself tech savvy.:mf_rosetinted:

I thought you have to be 13 to have a tumblr :mikacool: my cousin is 11 and she has a tumblr too, but I don't like my cousin so she can't have a tumblr and she wants my url, ha! she's crazy