The BBC has just officially released the first full length trailer for Parade’s End on their You Tube channel. Please note this version is geolocked to the UK.

The trailer also confirms the series is broadcasting from Friday August 24th at 21:00BST on BBC Two.

Use this and you can watch it outside UK.

http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/

Next Friday!!! :excite:

:lmfao: Yeah, maybe :aah:

*reflects on what I said* *tries very hard not to turn that into a dirty joke*

Lol I swear if I ever meet Ben... I will scream out 'I want to eat your sperm cakes' Le only said that because I know it would never happen trololol

*reflects on what I said* *tries very hard not to turn that into a dirty joke*

Lol I swear if I ever meet Ben... I will scream out 'I want to eat your sperm cakes' Le only said that because I know it would never happen trololol

:aah:

Now I really hope you'll meat Benedict one day, soon :naughty:

You know what' date=' I wouldn't dare do that to him. Almost cruel. :naughty::aah:[/quote']

Myabe, but so funny :lmfao: And guess you can never ever talk to him again, and he will always think of you as weird and immature, but still :naughty:

Myabe, but so funny :lmfao: And guess you can never ever talk to him again, and he will always think of you as weird and immature, but still :naughty:

Haha I guess so but after fully confessing my REAL innermost thoughts (:aah:) I realized that it isn't worth it, I look up to him too much to say that, in any case. I suppose I don't have a need to be immature right now.

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Haha I guess so but after fully confessing my REAL innermost thoughts Which you promptly ignored' date=' brilliant[/color']:aah: I realized that it isn't worth it, I look up to him too much to say that, in any case. I suppose I don't have a need to be immature right now.

Sorry :teehee: But I understand you, of course, it would be sick to say something like that to some one that you admire and look up to.

Sorry :teehee: But I understand you, of course, it would be sick to say something like that to some one that you admire and look up to.

Exactly, even though it's hilarious I'll admit I would sink into a horrible depression if that actually happened. Benedict... Is a sensitive man, obviously. No way I could EVER do that to him, NO. WAY.

Exactly' date=' even though it's hilarious I'll admit I would sink into a horrible depression if that actually happened. Benedict... Is a sensitive man, obviously. No way I could EVER do that to him, NO. WAY.[/quote']

Exactly, if anyone did that they don't respect him or his career.

Exactly, if anyone did that they don't respect him or his career.

Exactly. It's on a personal level, he's quite self conscious enough and for god's sake. He doesn't even want us called Cumberbitches, I have no idea how he'd react :aah: I can see saying that to Brendon or whatever, since that's closer to his sense of humor and I'm going to safely assume that if he can tolerate what Pete Wentz did during that performance he can handle a simple crack. Saying it to Ben however, is a totally different story, I just couldnt ever.

EDIT: NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Exactly. It's on a personal level' date=' he's quite self conscious enough and for god's sake. He doesn't even want us called Cumberbitches, I have no idea how he'd react :aah: I can see saying that to Brendon or whatever, since that's closer to his sense of humor and I'm going to safely assume that if he can tolerate what Pete Wentz did during that performance he can handle a simple crack. Saying it to Ben however, is a totally different story, I just couldnt ever.[/quote']

Exactly, he won't, and if someone said that they would discredit the whole fandom.

Exactly, he won't, and if someone said that they would discredit the whole fandom.

Haha yeah, tbh the throw your boobs in the air thing is funny. And heck so is the riding crop thing. But I wonder if it ever makes him uncomfortable, I wouldn't want that he seems very sweet :3

Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch is thinking of quitting Britain for America – because he is sick of attacks on his privileged background.

The actor, 36, who shot to fame playing Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s sleuth in the BBC detective drama, was educated at the top private school Harrow.

The War Horse and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy star, whose parents were actors, told the Radio Times that “all the posh-bashing that goes on” made him consider moving to the US.

“I wasn’t born into land or titles, or new money, or an oil rig,” he said.

But Cumberbatch said that he had been “castigated as a moaning, rich, public-school b*****d, complaining about only getting posh roles”.

He told the magazine: “It’s just so predictable … so domestic, and so dumb… It makes me think I want to go to America.”

Cumberbatch, who is set to play an Edwardian aristocrat in BBC1 period drama Parade’s End, said he enjoyed becoming a pin-up after Sherlock.

“It puts a bit of a spring in your step. It’s nice, you swagger a little bit, it’s enjoyable,” he said.

The star added: “I’ve punched well above my weight this year. And that remains very much a secret …

“I find it hysterically funny … It’s a giggle. I wield it with a massive smile.”

He denied that he had split with his girlfriend, the actress Olivia Poulet, last year after 12 years together because of his fame.

“As much as people have conjectured, ‘Oh, it’s typical, it’s the first love being done over’, well no, of course it’s f****** not,” he said.

“But you know, everyone gets hold of scant facts, and because they’re obsessed with me, they weave a narrative.”

His comments came as comedian Jack Whitehall told the magazine that he tried to sound less posh when he first started out.

“When I first started out as a stand-up, I changed my voice because I was so worried about being posh, but it wasn’t really true to who I am,” the Fresh Meat star said.

“I had to just accept it. I would like to be offered a job as a blokey, Danny Dyer-type character, but it hasn’t happened yet.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/benedict-cumberbatch-is-thinking-of-quitting-britain-1259951

Nooooo stay in the UK, please.

Haha yeah' date=' tbh the throw your boobs in the air thing is funny. And heck so is the riding crop thing. But I wonder if it ever makes him uncomfortable, I wouldn't want that he seems very sweet :3[/quote']

Maybe a bit, but not as much as the sperm cake thing would make him feel :mf_rosetinted: I hope he's flattered, but I'm not sure he is. Maybe he find it a bit creepy? :teehee:

Maybe a bit, but not as much as the sperm cake thing would make him feel :mf_rosetinted: I hope he's flattered, but I'm not sure he is. Maybe he find it a bit creepy? :teehee:

I don't know, probably a bit of both. I suppose were I him I would be flattered. But that said,,, I now know what I'm---- :lmfao: OH never mind there are already like, 3 doodles about that on Geo's blog :teehee:

He didn't mean that' date=' it's a media invention. I can tell. He most likely will NOT leave the Uk anytime soon. Although I wouldn't mind a chance at meeting him on my home turf.[/quote']

I know, but just that he mention it and the thought of him being even further away from me, makes me want to scream...

I don't know' date=' probably a bit of both. I suppose were I him I would be flattered. But that said,,, I now know what I'm---- :lmfao: OH never mind there are already like, 3 doodles about that on Geo's blog :teehee:[/quote']

:roftl:

I know, but just that he mention it and the thought of him being even further away from me, makes me want to scream...

:roftl:

But he'll be CLOSER to me... :teehee:

Haha well she hasn't done it with cake yet, just coffee and tea... :aah: