Ahhhh! It's such an awesome film. When is it coming out on DVD? WHEN!?

Which one - The 5 estate?

Btw, I started to watch it, how amazing is that I can see NOTHING even close to Sherlock in Ben here. I admire how he can change not only the appearance, but the whole impression as well!

Which one - The 5 estate?

Btw, I started to watch it, how amazing is that I can see NOTHING even close to Sherlock in Ben here. I admire how he can change not only the appearance, but the whole impression as well!

I saw an interview he did with an Australian interviewer about The Fifth Estate and she said that he nailed the accent.

He's very good at accents and impersonations, so I wasn't surprised by her statement.

I saw an interview he did with an Australian interviewer about The Fifth Estate and she said that he nailed the accent.

He's very good at accents and impersonations, so I wasn't surprised by her statement.

Yes, I've heard it too. But I'm very bad in distinguishing accents :(

My god you're good :wub2::aah:

May I ask what kind of materials you use? I want to teach myself to draw but I just don't know where to begin.... :huh:

I use Prismacolor pencils. I like them because they are easy to work with and blend. They are a bit expensive though.

It is brilliant! :thumb_yello: Totally stunning! And his hair... OMG, it seems it will move when the wind blows, so natural!

:huglove:

Oh, Dreamy_Queen, you are sweet. Thank You.

I shall try to endeavor to find a good picture of Khan to draw next, but my daughter is asking for one of Tom Hiddleston.:teehee:

Oh, Dreamy_Queen, you are sweet. Thank You.

I shall try to endeavor to find a good picture of Khan to draw next, but my daughter is asking for one of Tom Hiddleston.:teehee:

Send me your Tom please, my daughter will appeciate it as well :) As I see, they all are the same :teehee:

Jut had to pop in and say that today I saw August: Osage County and my god he's fantastic :wub2: as are Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts and everyone else of course but yes. It's a brilliant film if anyone wants to see something with a lot of drama! :biggrin2:

Jut had to pop in and say that today I saw August: Osage County and my god he's fantastic :wub2: as are Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts and everyone else of course but yes. It's a brilliant film if anyone wants to see something with a lot of drama! :biggrin2:

I had to get the soundtrack on CD and I play track 11 over and over and over...

I had to get the soundtrack on CD and I play track 11 over and over and over...

omg i had a little squeeee moment in the cinema then! :teehee: I think it's possibly one of the sweetest and most romantic scenes in a movie i've seen... though maybe that had something to do with it being a very loving moment in amidst a load of chaos but nevermind :wub2: awwwwwwwwwwww :aah:

• 2 weeks later...
There's a Benedict thread? Gosh my life is complete...

By the way, The Fifth Estate should've been nominated for an Oscar, really find it foolish of them, especially Ben who totally smashed it in this movie. I think it wasn't easy for him either to be Julian Assange, such a complex character.

I haven't even watched it yet, the cinema here chose to not show it :sneaky2: The one movie I had been looking forward to the most!!! :sad:

I haven't even watched it yet, the cinema here chose to not show it :sneaky2: The one movie I had been looking forward to the most!!! :sad:

When it comes out on DVD, watch it! It's so awesome and so well done! It helped me for my journalism course too, I felt so smart I knew Julian Assange's story and the whole Wikileaks thing, it is definitely educative :aah: And yeah Ben is flawless.

When it comes out on DVD, watch it! It's so awesome and so well done! It helped me for my journalism course too, I felt so smart I knew Julian Assange's story and the whole Wikileaks thing, it is definitely educative :aah: And yeah Ben is flawless.

I picked up the Bluray last weekend. Not much for extras, but the movie is great as usual.

Yeah, I'm planning on buying it as soon as it is released! I find the whole story so fascinating and then there's Ben, and who doesn't want to watch him all day long :teehee:

Did anyone hear about Ben presenting an Oscar this weekend :wub2: ? http://bit.ly/1leZudI

**** then I have to stay up night to see him. It's amazing though that he is finally getting the recognition he deserves!

• 2 weeks later...