Mika in Vienna, Gasometer, 5.11.2012

mellody

This time it really is Vienna in Austria, not Vienne in France! :naughty: seems like there are already tickets available, here: https://www.musicticket.at/index.php?id=1544&eventid=1340094168795 :wink2:

edit: here's a direct link for buying tickets (english version of the website): http://www.oeticket.com/en/tickets/mika-wien-planettt-bank-austria-halle-gasometer-272200/event.html

Edited by mellody

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think maybe Vienna and Zurich are 2 of the "German" dates? I am so tempted to go to this and a couple of others but if there is an NA show in October, then no way. Why does he have to do all the good stuff at once? :aah:

Do you think maybe Vienna and Zurich are 2 of the "German" dates?

pfft, i hope not! :sneaky2: but even if there are only 2 in germany, there's not enough time left now in the 2nd week of november, so they have to be either before or after all the others. :dunno: i could imagine one in the netherlands in that week though, as it's close to brussels.

I have so great memories from the Vienna show he did in spring 2010. It 's my favorite Mika gig I've been to and I'm not saying just cause I've been a Lollipop girl the crowd was brilliant and everyone was singing along. :wub2:

I have so great memories from the Vienna show he did in spring 2010. It 's my favorite Mika gig I've been to and I'm not saying just cause I've been a Lollipop girl the crowd was brilliant and everyone was singing along. :wub2:

i couldn't go the last time, as it was too close to the german gigs - but if it's not in the same week as germany this time, i'll definitely consider it! vienna is a lovely city, been there twice but unfortunately i haven't seen much of it yet. :sad: so i'd definitely include a day or two of sightseeing this time. and i gotta say i just love the accent people in vienna have, it reminds me of castles and waltz and lovely gentlemen (küss die hand!) and pretty cafés with flowers... :wub2: (yeah i guess i watched too many of those old movies with my mum when i was a child! :teehee:)

YESS, great and lovely surprise, clearly- it's my home-gig !! :cheerful_h4h:

don't say that too loudly, or you'll have a bunch of MFCers invade your flat. :naughty:(btw, would you have a place to sleep for me if i can make it there? :teehee:)

Sorry, but

Vienna :austria:

:teehee:

:lmfao:

Sorry. :teehee: I meant to say something like 'Calling all Hungarians' to attend this gig but cut it rather short in the end :roftl: That's how I always get misinterpreted and annoy people :doh: I hope you did not take offence though. I posted in a hurry as usual .

:lmfao:

Sorry. :teehee: I meant to say something like 'Calling all Hungarians' to attend this gig but cut it rather short in the end :roftl: That's how I always get misinterpreted and annoy people :doh: I hope you did not take offence though. I posted in a hurry as usual .

This reminds me, when we drove to Compiegne, my sister drove and I saw that all cars were slowing down and I wanted to say: get a littler slower, all cars in front of us are applying the brakes, and what I said was: Brake! and she applied the brakes very suddenly :naughty:

Sorry but please could I ask for help as I can't seem to find a way of translating the website into English :tears:

they just write a few things about mika, nothing interesting... if you want to buy tickets, you can alternatively do so on this website, here's the link to the english version: http://www.oeticket.com/en/tickets/mika-wien-planettt-bank-austria-halle-gasometer-272200/event.html. :wink2:

they just write a few things about mika, nothing interesting... if you want to buy tickets, you can alternatively do so on this website, here's the link to the english version: http://www.oeticket.com/en/tickets/mika-wien-planettt-bank-austria-halle-gasometer-272200/event.html. :wink2:

Thanks Karin...... Yes, I wanted to buy tickets :thumb_yello:

This reminds me, when we drove to Compiegne, my sister drove and I saw that all cars were slowing down and I wanted to say: get a littler slower, all cars in front of us are applying the brakes, and what I said was: Brake! and she applied the brakes very suddenly :naughty:

It happens to me as well if I want to say something quickly but my mind is on something else already:teehee:

I suppose. It is not seated except for upstairs like last time, so I still have time to buy a ticket.