MIKA @ Coliseum, Lisbon, PORTUGAL - 22 November

Christine

Hahahahah! Ok then.. xD

I just hope there's not too many people when we arrive then :b

How long does it take to get from the airport to the venue with the underground?? Do you know that?? :)

Around 20 mins maybe less, its beenages since i took the tub...:naughty:

Someonefrom lisbonmay answer u that more promptly!!!

I'mfrom the countryside (8 kms away near the beach) that's why i always give mika fresh products!!!

Where are you staying? I don't think i can give u a ride as my 7 places van is full!!! But maybe someone else can...lils...wink wink

We'll be there around 3pmso dont worry as were only 20...:naughty::naughty: plenty of room in portugal gigs

At what time does your plane arrive?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'mfrom the countryside (8 kms away near the beach) that's why i always give mika fresh products!!!

Where are you staying? I don't think i can give u a ride as my 7 places van is full!!! But maybe someone else can...lils...wink wink

We'll be there around 3pmso dont worry as were only 20...:naughty::naughty: plenty of room in portugal gigs

Ok, then :wink2:

We're staying at a place called Next Hostel, since it was the cheapest and it's only 1,2 km away by foot, so it's ok :aah:

Well, our flight arrives at 3.20pm , and we're hoping to be at the venue around 4-4.30pm , since we have no luggage to collect at the airport. :)

Hopefully we won't be all the way back inside the venue :b

Oh, we're planning on bringing alot of goldglitter to blow towards the stage when he sings the chorus in Stardust, if anyone's up for that as well? :teehee:

I'm going to stay in Margem Sul (South side :mf_rosetinted:), so I'm not going near the airport!

Ok, then :wink2:

Hopefully we won't be all the way back inside the venue :b

What do u mean??? :dunno:

I'm going to stay in Margem Sul (South side :mf_rosetinted:), so I'm not going near the airport!

As always...:mf_rosetinted:

And I'm one of the passengers of Wonkamobile! :aah:

U r if wonkamobile won't be in oporto by then, if not, u'll be a passenger of Wonka's mother mobile and by foot the rest of the way....:mf_rosetinted:

What do u mean??? :dunno:

As always...:mf_rosetinted:

U r if wonkamobile won't be in oporto by then, if not, u'll be a passenger of Wonka's mother mobile and by foot the rest of the way....:mf_rosetinted:

I mean we wanna be close to the stage, and not hidden in the back of the crowd :b

Hahahahah! Ok then.. xD

I just hope there's not too many people when we arrive then :b

How long does it take to get from the airport to the venue with the underground?? Do you know that?? :)

Take red line from Airport (Aeroporto) to S. Sebastião (last station of red line)

then change here for the blue line destiny Santa Apolónia, but you get out in the station Restauradores (45 min. máx.)

And I'm one of the passengers of Wonkamobile! :aah:

Me tooo ;)

WE'RE PLANNING ON BLOWING GLITTER AT THE STAGE DURING THE CHORUS OF STARDUST! WE HAVE QUITE ALOT OF GOLDENGLITTER!

ANYBODY ELSE UP FOR THIS? :fisch:

Sure, bring that on :thumb_yello:

Take red line from Airport (Aeroporto) to S. Sebastião (last station of red line)

then change here for the blue line destiny Santa Apolónia, but you get out in the station Restauradores (45 min. máx.)

Me tooo ;)

Sure, bring that on :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much!

Hopefully a lot of people will take part in this :)

If anyone has some glitter laying around, they could bring it as well, the more the better :)

I mean we wanna be close to the stage, and not hidden in the back of the crowd :b

Oh there'll be plenty of room for that the room is half full, or half empty dependingon the point of view...:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you so much!

Hopefully a lot of people will take part in this :)

If anyone has some glitter laying around, they could bring it as well, the more the better :)

COUNT ON ME! We'llbewaitingfor u outsidearound 5, dependingonwhen the soundcheck party endsup...:thumb_yello:

I'll be the one on green clothing...abit like kermit thefrog....:mikacool:

WE'RE PLANNING ON BLOWING GLITTER AT THE STAGE DURING THE CHORUS OF STARDUST! WE HAVE QUITE ALOT OF GOLDENGLITTER!

ANYBODY ELSE UP FOR THIS? :fisch:

Bring it on!!! We're into it!!:thumb_yello:

Me tooo ;)

:

A lá ber se o wonkamobile nao estara no porto nesse dia, se nao vai tudo a la pate que vos lixaides!!!:mikacool::mikacool::mikacool::mikacool:

Oh there'll be plenty of room for that the room is half full, or half empty dependingon the point of view...:mf_rosetinted:

COUNT ON ME! We'llbewaitingfor u outsidearound 5, dependingonwhen the soundcheck party endsup...:thumb_yello:

I'll be the one on green clothing...abit like kermit thefrog....:mikacool:

Cool!

I'm following you on twitter, so if anything comes up, that causes delay I'll tweet you :) we'll be the ones with Danish flags xD lol!

Cool!

I'm following you on twitter, so if anything comes up, that causes delay I'll tweet you :) we'll be the ones with Danish flags xD lol!

I don't have twitter on my phone but both fran andmary do so they'll warn me up...:thumb_yello:

I think we can distinguish u among portuguese peeps:naughty:

Haha, true! The pale ones! :b lol!

Pale blond and normally cute!!!:naughty:

Howmany of u are coming?

Great! If you have any glitter yourself please bring it :D

The more the better!:D

No glitter but a chocolate cake to share!:wink2:

Pale blond and normally cute!!!:naughty:

Howmany of u are coming?

No glitter but a chocolate cake to share!:wink2:

We're only two, me and Klump! :)

I'M NOT BLONDE! :sneaky2: but I sure am cute! :naughty:

I'm a brunette :b but my friend is blonde!