• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suuuure you're sorry for me :aah::teehee: Did you have fun? :pinkbow:

Your right I'm not really. I guess so,was with mum and went into a shop mum used to work in and she ended talking to someone for like 20 minutes as it was someone she used to work with I was standing there like > :fisch:

Your right I'm not really. I guess so,was with mum and went into a shop mum used to work in and she ended talking to someone for like 20 minutes as it was someone she used to work with I was standing there like > :fisch:

Well that's fine, I'll get over it before the new season of Sherlock I hope so it doesn't torture me while I'm trying to watch :mf_rosetinted: Aha, my dad does that ALL THE TIME. Except his convos last for an hour or so. :aah:

Well that's fine' date=' I'll get over it before the new season of Sherlock I hope so it doesn't torture me while I'm trying to watch :mf_rosetinted: Aha, my dad does that ALL THE TIME. Except his convos last for an hour or so. :aah:[/quote']

Oh it would of last longer only mum had to watch her time for going to work and we both needed something to eat so yeah.:aah:

Oh it would of last longer only mum had to watch her time for going to work and we both needed something to eat so yeah.:aah:

Oh thank god it wasn't any longer than it was, I would've been restless by then anyhow :aah: I suffer from Internet withdrawal :aah::aah::naughty:

Oh thank god it wasn't any longer than it was' date=' I would've been restless by then anyhow :aah: I suffer from Internet withdrawal :aah::aah::naughty:[/quote']

:teehee:

That will be me on Saturday :aah: I think I'm going into Edinburgh to shop for stuff for school.:sneaky2:

I do have my phone but I'll be on fb and not here...if only the mfc had a mobile app.Hmm.

:teehee:

That will be me on Saturday :aah: I think I'm going into Edinburgh to shop for stuff for school.:sneaky2:

I do have my phone but I'll be on fb and not here...if only the mfc had a mobile app.Hmm.

An MFC app? Hmmmm.... That would be nice.... :teehee:

yeah,I mean Lady Gaga's own website is considering one,the mfc should get one too,but maybe not got one cos not everyone will use it or something. Maybe next year we will have one.:aah:

Yeah I don't know, I would use it though :teehee::teehee: