• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since nobody seems to be here I shall talk to myself out of boredom. When you ask Cleverbot who is made of jam, it says Martin Freeman... And yet it is common knowledge that Martin is made of kittens, so... CONFUSED. :naughty: Hold on, wait, it says he is made of kittens also!!! So he is made of jam AND kittens? :lmfao:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

More talking to myself! That movie, insidious, didn't scare me a bit, I think it's a BRILLIANT movie, but if anyone has seen it you know that tip-toe through the tulips scene?? That movie made the song SOOO creepy.... :S

And even more talking to myself which you may very well ignore... TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. IS. BRILLIANT. Ugh I feel things now :aah: I have to read these books, they remind me so much of Lord of the Flies (of course :naughty:) I just love it to bits. There, done. :teehee:

Yes so do we' date=' especially his bows :naughty:[/quote']

Hehe they are cute :naughty:

why that what you wrote reminds me of Yoda??? :aah::aah:

I don't know but I love to say things in that way, it sounds funny :aah:

More talking to myself! That movie' date=' insidious, didn't scare me a bit, I think it's a BRILLIANT movie, but if anyone has seen it you know that tip-toe through the tulips scene?? That movie made the song SOOO creepy.... :S[/quote']

I've seen insidious! I LOVE that movie.

how are you? :teehee: have Watson been a good squid? :aah:

He kept trying to sleep in my bed. And he almost ate me after I fangurled over To The Ends Of The Earth last night. But other than that he's been good. I'm hungry for cake. :naughty: