• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just talking about that earlier with Emma! I think it would be neat! And my autocorrect loves me :teehee::teehee:

I think everyone herr wants an app' date=' the question is: how do we get one? :aah: Nice for you, my autocorrect hates me and don't think english is a language :sneaky2: I want to write a not à and my not My -.-

You have once ignored a post of mine on here maybe not on purpose but you still missed it. I'll answer your question when I can right now am doing too many things at once.

I'm sorry. Guess we're even then. And you don't have to answer my question if you don't want, I've already find a solution :wink2:

I think everyone herr wants an app, the question is: how do we get one? :aah: Nice for you, my autocorrect hates me and don't think english is a language :sneaky2: I want to write a not à and my not My -.-

I'm sorry. Guess we're even then. And you don't have to answer my question if you don't want, I've already find a solution :wink2:

well some clever technologically knowledgeable person MAKES one of course, and then goes thru the lengthy process of having it approved :aah:

well some clever technologically knowledgeable person MAKES one of course' date=' and then goes thru the lengthy process of having it approved :aah:[/quote']

So where do we find that person? :aah: I wished I could do it, but I can't :aah:

So where do we find that person? :aah: I wished I could do it, but I can't :aah:

I dunno we'd likely need someone with programming work, possibly coding work and it costs money to develop an app... It probably wont happen anytime soon :aah::aah::aah:

*doesn't understand anything, cos can't stop looking at Loeb's and Hirvonen's pics :wub2:* wtf you just said?? :aah:

Ooh long word learning time!!! I said ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIONISM. It's our longest (real) word. It means: opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England. There ya go, a word you'll probably NEVER need to use. :teehee:

:aah: blame it on the autocorrect! :aah:

Yes :naughty: it's I'm not I'M and who not WHO :doh:

I dunno we'd likely need someone with programming work' date=' possibly coding work and it costs money to develop an app... It probably wont happen anytime soon :aah::aah::aah:[/quote']

Mika soon maybe? :lmfao::aah: But if everyone paid like 10 pound each? I would ansolutely pay that!

Ooh long word learning time!!! I said ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIONISM. It's our longest (real) word. It means: opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church' date=' especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England. There ya go, a word you'll probably NEVER need to use. :teehee:[/quote']

okaaaay... All i understood was that it is really long word and i won't ever need it :aah:

Yes :naughty: it's I'm not I'M and who not WHO :doh:

Mika soon maybe? :lmfao::aah: But if everyone paid like 10 pound each? I would ansolutely pay that!

Well... Maybe but we'd still need a developer and probably more :aah: And I couldn't pay 10 pound because I use dollars :naughty: So unless I want to explain to my parents why I need to go to the bank and have money exchanged, not happening. :aah:

okaaaay... All i understood was that it is really long word and i won't ever need it :aah:

Yeah you probably won't. It's one of those words people only know because they're a historian or because it's really long. :aah::teehee::teehee: although everyone can stand to know supercallifragilisticexpialidocious..... :naughty:

Ooh long word learning time!!! I said ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIONISM. It's our longest (real) word. It means: opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church' date=' especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England. There ya go, a word you'll probably NEVER need to use. :teehee:[/quote']

For real? :lmfao: Now I have to find the longest word in swedish :aah: I'm to lazy for that I make my own :aah:

ENBILJARDSJUTTIONIOMILJAREDTVÅHUNDRATRETTIOÅTTAMILJONERSJUHUNDRAFEMTIOFYRATUSENÅTTAHUNDRASEXTIOTVÅ

So that's a long, real, swedish Word :roftl:

For real? :lmfao: Now I have to find the longest word in swedish :aah: I'm to lazy for that I make my own :aah:

ENBILJARDSJUTTIONIOMILJAREDTVÅHUNDRATRETTIOÅTTAMILJONERSJUHUNDRAFEMTIOFYRATUSENÅTTAHUNDRASEXTIOTVÅ

So that's a long, real, swedish Word :roftl:

Yep for real. :teehee: Believe it or not I actually use it :naughty::aah: OH that word is lovely and DEFINITELY real!!!! :teehee: *tries to pronounce; gets weird looks from family*