• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I remember when I did the Christmas card thing on here my parents weren't too keen as I was giving out my address :/ Could be the same for a bday pressie or card

Oh :/ Well that's fine then, I can make you something and post a picture on your birthday :teehee:

Haha okay then :3 I remember Mary did something like that last year :teehee:

Well it'll be fun and hopefully turn out well enough :3 It's nice to know people for once in my life xD normally I don't talk to people at all (THANK YOU, INTERNET :naughty:)

Haha :aah:

Oh yeah the internet can be amazing at times.:naughty:

I will be forever thankful for my writing style being significantly nicer than my stumbling speech and for the brilliant group of people who invented the Internet. :teehee::teehee::teehee:

:aah::aah:

The people that did must of been really clever :shocked:

Yep! I remember I watched a documentary on it once, but I forgot to store it in my mind palace..... :naughty: I'll have to see about watching it again sometime now that you've reminded me^ :aah::teehee:

noooo :aah: me! :aah: i just almost dropped a camera worth of idk.. almost 1000 euros :fisch: and heii :teeehee:

1000 euros!? :blink: *does math* :shocked::shocked: Expensive!!! :aah: How are ya? *still struggling to erase the sight from my mind (you know which one) and failing miserably since you being here reminded me* *becoming slowly more scarred* *IS SCARRED FOR LIFE* I'm doing fine, JUST FINE. *eye twitches nervously* Watson almos-- Watson. Martin Freeman. MEMORY. So....anyways... IM FINE... :pinkbow:I am quite the drama queen xD

1000 euros!? :blink: *does math* :shocked::shocked: Expensive!!! :aah: How are ya? *still struggling to erase the sight from my mind (you know which one) and failing miserably since you being here reminded me* *becoming slowly more scarred* *IS SCARRED FOR LIFE* I'm doing fine' date=' [b']JUST FINE.[/b] *eye twitches nervously* Watson almos-- Watson. Martin Freeman. MEMORY. So....anyways... IM FINE... :pinkbow:I am quite the drama queen xD

it is expensive camera :aah: i'm good :teehee::aah::lmao::lmfao: oh mah gosh :lmfao: i laugh so hard to that :lmao:

I've had one all my life :naughty: Until I watched Sherlock I didn't have a clever name for it' date=' but now I do, so I use it when I can. :teehee:[/quote']

Until you watched Sherlock what happened was that your mind palace as you call it tumbled down so now your mind is all thinking about Benedict Cumberbatch and Mika :teehee:

Until you watched Sherlock what happened was that your mind palace as you call it tumbled down so now your mind is all thinking about Benedict Cumberbatch and Mika :teehee:

Well that and music, and all the VERY disturbing things that have happened to me today and the things that I NEVER asked to see but cannot stop lingering on :aah::aah::aah:

Well that and music' date=' and all the VERY disturbing things that have happened to me today and the things that I NEVER asked to see but cannot stop lingering on :aah::aah::aah:[/quote']

Hmm. Yeah my mind is still scared from a video I ended up seeing,I couldn't get off it as my computer wasn't letting me close it. I mean that was nasty stuff..