• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That all the candidates are the same :mf_rosetinted:

No, that wasn't what I was going to say (though at the root of civics the American system of government roots us quite firmly where we are)

Wait... How much do you know about our politics and government? :blink:

No' date=' that wasn't what I was going to say (though at the root of civics the American system of government roots us quite firmly where we are)

Wait... How much do you know about our politics and government? :blink:[/quote']

Well, not that much :mf_rosetinted: Just the things I've read in the newspaper :teehee:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That explains a lot. :naughty:

What do you mean by that? :aah:

*sniffles* I want to make part 18 *sniffle sniffle* THE CHINS TAGGED ME' date=' I SHOULD MAKE PART 18. Must call dibs![/quote']

Who tagged you? :aah:

What do you mean by that? :aah:

Who tagged you? :aah:

Well it explains the reaction you had to mrs Romney's statement... Newspapers aren't exactly the most... Unbiased sources..

THE CHINSSSSSS HANNA!!! IT. WAS. THE. CHINSSSS

Well it explains the reaction you had to mrs Romney's statement... Newspapers aren't exactly the most... Unbiased sources..

THE CHINSSSSSS HANNA!!! IT. WAS. THE. CHINSSSS

Well I didn't read her statement in the newspaper :mf_rosetinted: But I actually think that the other things that I have read are accurate, you know it's illegal to lie :aah:

Yeah right... :naughty:

Well I didn't read her statement in the newspaper :mf_rosetinted: But I actually think that the other things that I have read are accurate, you know it's illegal to lie :aah:

Yeah right... :naughty:

Sure true but.. Oh gosh I'm not gonna get into it I'm dead tired. :mf_rosetinted:

YES IT WAS BENEDICT'S 288392020020304388483746264 CHINS THAT TAGGED ME.

Unless you did it...

:teehee:

Sure true but.. Oh gosh I'm not gonna get into it I'm dead tired. :mf_rosetinted:

YES IT WAS BENEDICT'S 288392020020304388483746264 CHINS THAT TAGGED ME.

Unless you did it...

:teehee:

And I'm not going to continue then :mf_rosetinted: Just want to say if anyone is sweden said that they we're against abortion and homsexual they wouldn't have the opportunity to become presidents. But maybe he's want other great thing I don't know' date=' let's leave the subject :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

Whatever you think is the most plausible. Or maybe I'm one of his chins :naughty:

And I'm not going to continue then :mf_rosetinted: Just want to say if anyone is sweden said that they we're against abortion and homsexual they wouldn't have the opportunity to become presidents. But maybe he's want other great thing I don't know, let's leave the subject :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

Whatever you think is the most plausible. Or maybe I'm one of his chins :naughty:

Oh. My. God.

(((((((((((((((D8!