• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when medicine says "TASTE LIKE CHERRY", that's the worst cherry I've ever tasted

I've not tasted the cherry one but this one was good :mikacool: at least better than the last one :puke: unfortunately I can't get another pill too :mf_rosetinted: but I'll :aah:

it's for the throat xD I have no idea where I got cold in the middle of august :aah::aah:

Ugh, it's the worst because you're cold but also hot and it sucks :aah:

So then this one time' date=' I tried to do a backflip, but I just landed on my back on cement, and it was all WHY CRUEL WORLDDDDDD[/quote']

Oh my god ahslfkasjdlas I'd have loved to see that hahaha

My mom said I mumbled Mika's name while I was concussed xD

Hahah :aah: I remembered a post on tumblr that a guy fell from the stairs and he had his cereal on his hand and his sister told him that the last thing he screamed before passing out was "MY CEREAL!!"

:bye: did you get any meds or anything?

How did you goooooooooooo? I read Doctor and thought of Doctor Who :aah:

lol..Umm.. I got two recipes.. quite strong medicine.. if they wont work, I gotta go back.

Hahah :aah: I remembered a post on tumblr that a guy fell from the stairs and he had his cereal on his hand and his sister told him that the last thing he screamed before passing out was "MY CEREAL!!"

BWAHAHA OHEMGEE I SAW THAT TOO :lmfao:

lol..Umm.. I got two recipes.. quite strong medicine.. if they wont work, I gotta go back.

Aww well I hope they do work :teehee::hug:

I love posts like those :aah:

I knowwww, and...yeah

Haha so do I :naughty: It seems like the whole point of Tumblr is to enable the dorky fangurls to take over the Internet... OH YEAH WORLD DOMINATION!!!! I wonder... If someone ACTUALLY decided to like Anderson for once... Could we call them a dorkasaurus? :naughty:

Haha so do I :naughty: It seems like the whole point of Tumblr is to enable the dorky fangurls to take over the Internet... OH YEAH WORLD DOMINATION!!!! I wonder... If someone ACTUALLY decided to like Anderson for once... Could we call them a dorkasaurus? :naughty:

We're everywhere' date=' we just don't know where the next one is :aah:

Dorkasaurus afhjlkasjda I like it :naughty:

I wanna go to a mall and scream VATICAN CAMEOS and see how many people react :aah:[/color']