• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BWAHAHA I look at your siggy and imagine Ben saying that :floor: with that face.' date=', DERP. Fine no sleep for me tonight because I love you guys too much to say no :hug:[/quote']

And I love you too <3

I think I won't sleep either :aah:

Okay just random things then :mf_rosetinted: I'll post all the words that I have 3 new posts :mf_rosetinted:

Nvmd, not going to sleep after all I cant say no to y'all.... :aah::naughty:

So I'll just sing the elements song. OHHH there's antimony arsenic aluminum selenium and hydrogen oxygen nitrogen and rhenium and nickel neodymium neptunium germanium and iron americium ruthenium uranium europium zirconium lutetium vanadium and lanthanum and osmium and astatine and radium, gold, protactinium and indium and gallium, and iodine and thorium and thulium and thallium..... :naughty: anyone feel like a second verse? Had to learn it for science class :aah:

And I love you too <3

I think I won't sleep either :aah:

Yay :yay: And thanks for the following, hoe did you find me :aah:

Ornitorrinco :mf_rosetinted:

And that means? :naughty:

Nvmd' date=' not going to sleep after all I cant say no to y'all.... :aah::naughty:

So I'll just sing the elements song. OHHH there's antimony arsenic aluminum selenium and hydrogen oxygen nitrogen and rhenium and nickel neodymium neptunium germanium and iron americium ruthenium uranium europium zirconium lutetium vanadium and lanthanum and osmium and astatine and radium, gold, protactinium and indium and gallium, and iodine and thorium and thulium and thallium..... :naughty: anyone feel like a second verse? Had to learn it for science class :aah:[/quote']

Never heard it, but I know most of the elements anyway :aah:

Yay :yay: And thanks for the following, hoe did you find me :aah:

And that means? :naughty:

Never heard it, but I know most of the elements anyway :aah:

Just taking up space :naughty:

Here's the song... I would have given you the original but the pull of Harry potter singing the elements song was TOO STRONG I tell you... :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]rSAaiYKF0cs[/YOUTUBE]

Here's the song... I would have given you the original but the pull of Harry potter singing the elements song was TOO STRONG I tell you... :naughty:

I saw that episode of The Graham Norton Show :aah: I loved it when he shuts everyone :aah:

I see :naughty:

Haha :lmao: Well I'll never learn that song in my entire life :aah:

Oh forgot that :aah:

So what's that :mf_rosetinted:

No because I would miss you :hug:

:huglove::huglove::huglove: I know but I have a project and my secret blog is falling behind, so if I disappear don't worry too much :hug:

I see :naughty:

Haha :lmao: Well I'll never learn that song in my entire life :aah:

Hahaha We had to learn it. It's a fun one to sing :teehee:

:huglove::huglove::huglove: I know but I have a project and my secret blog is falling behind' date=' so if I disappear don't worry too much :hug:

Hahaha We had to learn it. It's a fun one to sing :teehee:[/quote']

We could sing it like "agklsajdfaklsd asklfjaskldja fklasjdklasjdlkas flaksjdlak!" :aah:

Yes exactly :aah:

Yay! I know another word in...hum...

:huglove::huglove::huglove: I know but I have a project and my secret blog is falling behind' date=' so if I disappear don't worry too much :hig:

Hahaha We had to learn it. It's a fun one to sing :teehee:[/quote']

:huglove: You have a secret blog? :teehee: Okay I understand, well school starts on thursday so that won't give me much time to be here either :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if there's one in swedish :aah: