Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why, should I, show the master of the internet anything she can find herself? :mf_rosetinted:

But I won't have time to find anything myself, school tomorrow! So please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top, show me and make my crappy day less crappy? :das:

But I won't have time to find anything myself' date=' school tomorrow! So please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top, show me and make my crappy day less crappy? :das:[/quote']

Okay because I'm nice :mf_rosetinted:it's on my tumblr :das:

When? *needs reminding* xD

When we talked about Frankenstein and I said I was disapointed in him not being naked in the screening, an then you told me about your friend who'd seen it live and then he was naked and that you've Said that there are quite revealing pics out there :fisch:

When we talked about Frankenstein and I said I was disapointed in him not being naked in the screening, an then you told me about your friend who'd seen it live and then he was naked and that you've Said that there are quite revealing pics out there :fisch:

Yes, there are but she has those and she's a selfish girl xD :fisch:

Awe Emma :hug: It's stupid that people actually have to cry over this, just because of stupid/horrible careless people that should know better. Why do people have to hurt each other?

I cry over this as I'm not strong enough just to fight it..I don't know,I know I have hurt people in the past but as a mistake not on f*cking purpose.

At the end of the course, in French we have to sing a song in...well, french

Guess who's singing Elle Me Dit :mikacool:

Yay good Blanca :naughty: Why can't we sing french songs in my french class :das:

I cry over this as I'm not strong enough just to fight it..I don't know,I know I have hurt people in the past but as a mistake not on f*cking purpose.

Yeah, and that's the difference. :hug: