Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

Ermahgerd, now the neighbours are playing Sweet Child o' Mine. :aah:

Which one?:das:

We do, but on the 7th of January. We're orthodox. Nothing to apologize for, I didn't know when yours was either.:aah:

Thank you.:huglove:

P.S. They played a Panic song today.:mf_rosetinted:

:swoon: That song was playing in the car today, and it's nice out, and aljdlsjdks just the type of moment where you pull the window down and lean out, ya know? :wub2:

Oh, I see! :teehee:

WHICH ONEEEEEE!???? If it was I Write Sins Not Tragedies.....:roftl:

Edit: haha, the weird song was The Vegetables by Hank Green, the absolute WEIRDEST thing he's ever done. :lmfao: I love him for it, I really do. :naughty:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:swoon: That song was playing in the car today' date=' and it's nice out, and aljdlsjdks just the type of moment where you pull the window down and lean out, ya know? :wub2:

Oh, I see! :teehee:

WHICH ONEEEEEE!???? If it was I Write Sins Not Tragedies.....:roftl:

I heard it amongst many others on VH1 today, and I'm hoping to hear it tomorrow too.:teehee: There is no possible way for me to love VH1 more than now.:swoon::naughty:Well, unless they give a Mika marathon, but I doubt it.:mf_rosetinted:

Don't remember the name, I just remember hearing something about closing doors and there was some wedding in the vid.:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: Wait, is that the penis thing? :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you :hug: I had to go for a while, won't stay long though. :teehee:

:roftl: Haha, maybe :aah: It's not too late :mf_rosetinted: xD

:teehee: Yeah, it kind of is. I set a good example, too, but she only copies me on everything else. She's still crazy, but she loves classic rock, Tori, Keane, Panic!, Mika (and she LUUUURRRVVVES him) she has my same taste in movies, music, clothes, hobbies, everything. Copycat xD

I heard it amongst many others on VH1 today, and I'm hoping to hear it tomorrow too.:teehee: There is no possible way for me to love VH1 more than now.:swoon::naughty:Well, unless they give a Mika marathon, but I doubt it.:mf_rosetinted:

Don't remember the name, I just remember hearing something about closing doors and there was some wedding in the vid.:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: Wait, is that the penis thing? :mf_rosetinted:

WHAT A SHAME THE POOR GROOM'S BRIDE IS A WHORE!!!!

it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stretcher: yep, it's I Write Sins Not Tradgedies.

Haven't you people heard of closing the goddamn door, no? :swoon:

Yes, yes it is, and KSJDLSKD HANK I LOVE YOU, ONLY YOU COULD PULL OFF A SONG ABOUT PENIS VEGETABLES IN A PLEASANT WAY. :floor:

:teehee: Yeah' date=' it kind of is. I set a good example, too, but she only copies me on everything else. She's still crazy, but she loves classic rock, Tori, Keane, Panic!, Mika (and she LUUUURRRVVVES him) she has my same taste in movies, music, clothes, hobbies, everything. Copycat xD[/quote']

But it's at least a good start, you know. :teehee: It could been worse, she could have like Nicki minaj and played her music all the time :naughty:

But it's at least a good start, you know. :teehee: It could been worse, she could have like Nicki minaj and played her music all the time :naughty:

But she DOES like Nicki Minaj :mikacool: She just copies whatever's popular, and in this house Meeks is VERY popular :roftl:

WHAT A SHAME THE POOR GROOM'S BRIDE IS A WHORE!!!!

it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stretcher: yep' date=' it's I Write Sins Not Tradgedies.

Haven't you people heard of closing the goddamn door, no? :swoon:

Yes, yes it is, and KSJDLSKD HANK I LOVE YOU, ONLY YOU COULD PULL OFF A SONG ABOUT PENIS VEGETABLES IN A PLEASANT WAY. :floor:[/quote']

Well, congratulate VH1 for tricking me into listening another Panic song way before it's time.:mf_rosetinted:

Ooooohtay then.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

But she DOES like Nicki Minaj :mikacool: She just copies whatever's popular' date=' and in this house Meeks is VERY popular :roftl:[/quote']

Aha, okay :aah: But at least she loves Mika, that's more than my siblings do :mf_rosetinted:But my brother will,because I'm evil :naughty:

Well, congratulate VH1 for tricking me into listening another Panic song way before it's time.:mf_rosetinted:

Ooooohtay then.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

THANK YOU, VH1. Did you at least like it and/or care what the point of it was? :mikacool:

Hey, it's hilarious, I died because I first watched it at 3AM :naughty:

Doesn't anyone think it's weird that this thread is almost full and there are only two tags (both of which already mentioned in previous threads)?:mf_rosetinted:

And hey Hanna! :hug::hug:

Yeah I thought of that to, but I'm too lazy to add some :aah:

Hi :hug:

Loves? More like she wants to marry him. Too bad she's 10. :mikacool::roftl:

Evil? You're doing a service to the community! :naughty:

:roftl: But that's great :das:

Haha yeah, it's evil because of the methods I use :naughty:

THANK YOU' date=' VH1. Did you at least like it and/or care what the point of it was? :mikacool:

Hey, it's hilarious, I died because I first watched it at 3AM :naughty:[/quote']

It's good, didn't really pay much attention to it since I was doing something for my Chemistry teacher (oh, how I hate that woman already).:mf_rosetinted: But they played Queen and Muse and Aerosmith (:fangurl:) and even Kings of Leon!!!! :excite:

Everything's funnier when you're not supposed to laugh.:naughty:

I guess our VH1 isn't the same then :mf_rosetinted:

What does your VH1 play then?:mf_rosetinted:

The 5th December. :aah::mf_rosetinted: I brought it up because you were talking about Xmas' date=' end of the year, etc :teehee:[/quote']

I know, that's why I thought it was the 28th of December :aah:

:mikacool: I should start thinking of thread names. :mikacool:

or being home :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:mikacool: I should start thinking of thread names. :mikacool:

Any ideas? Don't try to top mine' date=' it's pointless.:mikacool:

Yeah I thought of that to, but I'm too lazy to add some :aah:

Hi :hug:

:roftl: But that's great :das:

Haha yeah, it's evil because of the methods I use :naughty:

I can't think of any.:aah: This thread is so dead without me.:mf_rosetinted:

How are you?:teehee:

It's good, didn't really pay much attention to it since I was doing something for my Chemistry teacher (oh, how I hate that woman already).:mf_rosetinted: But they played Queen and Muse and Aerosmith (:fangurl:) and even Kings of Leon!!!! :excite:

It's 80's saturday night, or something like that :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

Ad those methods would be......? :das:

Tricking him :das:

Like playing, Mika songs without him knowing it's Mika. I made him watch the Celebrate video just because I told him Mika would swim in papers at the end :naughty:

Queen, muse, aerosmithm kings of Leon, panic, can I just take all that and put it close to me, and never let go, HNNNNG I LOVE YOU VH1 DFTBA :wub2:

Well, what's not to laugh about Hank dancing around with penis-shaped vegetables, omg hilarious song, multicolored iPod commercial styling......:roftl: