Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

That's in my culture, I'm raised that way. Better accept it or I'll be an outcast :mf_rosetinted: xD Okay :roftl: That's a new meaning of the word :naughty:

I have, along with IKEA.:mf_rosetinted: Think you're funny, do ya? :mf_rosetinted:xDDD

Ooh :das: But I would kill you with too much Sherlock...:mf_rosetinted:

And I hope it feels fast' date=' not draggy, if you know what I mean :teehee:[/quote']

I wouldn't mind, I just don't have any idea what to fight about.:aah: And I'd probably kill you with Gubler or smth.:roftl:

I do, but we'll see.

Because it never works, and it's channel number is too high, I never go above 31 :mf_rosetinted:

*sigh* I have nothing to say, accept that I only have a few channels that I watch and I've memorised their numbers.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_m4u214QfMh1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

tumblr_m79frbWJSS1raqnaxo2_500.gif

LDKFPSDKLAKDMSK IM FANGURLING THOSE GIFS NOW. xDDD

I have, along with IKEA.:mf_rosetinted: Think you're funny, do ya? :mf_rosetinted:xDDD

I wouldn't mind, I just don't have any idea what to fight about.:aah: And I'd probably kill you with Gubler or smth.:roftl:

I do, but we'll see.

*sigh* I have nothing to say, accept that I only have a few channels that I watch and I've memorised their numbers.:mf_rosetinted:

Aaaaah but I love gubler, you haven't even seen Sherlock. Uneven match. Hehe.

Maybe you don't get what I mean..I don't know.:dunno:

It's Martin's birthday today,if you didn't already know.

YES OMG OF COURSE I KNEW AAAAAH YESSSSS YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! :excite::yay::dance_man:

LDKFPSDKLAKDMSK IM FANGURLING THOSE GIFS NOW. xDDD

Aaaaah but I love gubler' date=' you haven't even seen Sherlock. Uneven match. Hehe.

YES OMG OF COURSE I KNEW AAAAAH YESSSSS YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! :excite::yay::dance_man:[/quote']

Right.

*goes back to being depressed*

I do, but we'll see.

Yay, and IKEA is good for you :mf_rosetinted::naughty: yes xDD

It's Martin's birthday today,if you didn't already know.

Yep tumblr told me :aah:

I just read that like something very inappropriate.:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Thank you.:mf_rosetinted: And why didn't you continue our gif war?:mf_rosetinted:

Damn you, autocorrect. You probably guessed that was supposed to be *fangurling which my ipad does not think is a real word. PPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTT. :mf_rosetinted:

That said, that's happened to me like....3 times already. :doh::naughty:

Because I didn't feel like it and was arguing with my dad about which sub to get me at Subway. :teehee:

Damn you' date=' autocorrect. You probably guessed that was supposed to be *fangurling which my ipad does not think is a real word. PPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTT. :mf_rosetinted:

That said, that's happened to me like....3 times already. :doh::naughty:

Because I didn't feel like it and was arguing with my dad about which sub to get me at Subway. :teehee:[/quote']

Yes, I did.:naughty: Another reason why I don't want an iPad.:mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

I know, makes me feel very happy and fulfilled.:mf_rosetinted: Well you're not.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

and it makes you want to spend your money :mf_rosetinted: I am xD

Well we have 100 channels, but more than half of them are empty and 2/3 of the empty channels are after 31. That's why I don't go any further :mf_rosetinted: