Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

It's 80's saturday night, or something like that :mf_rosetinted:

Tricking him :das:

Like playing, Mika songs without him knowing it's Mika. I made him watch the Celebrate video just because I told him Mika would swim in papers at the end :naughty:

May I cut in-- I LOVE THE 80ssssssss!!!!!!! HNNG :teehee:

Ha, you're a clever one! I hope you succeed in your mission :das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ideas? Don't try to top mine, it's pointless.:mikacool:

I can't think of any.:aah: This thread is so dead without me.:mf_rosetinted:

How are you?:teehee:

You're not the only one :aah: Yeah right :mf_rosetinted:*cough* narcissism? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm tired, I think I'll go to bed soon :teehee: And you?

Any ideas? Don't try to top mine, it's pointless.:mikacool:

I can't think of any.:aah: This thread is so dead without me.:mf_rosetinted:

How are you?:teehee:

No ideas. :doh: of course, how could you possibly top biohazardous waste and Michael Jackson gloves? Ha, the night that phrase popped out was fabulous. :naughty:

May I cut in-- I LOVE THE 80ssssssss!!!!!!! HNNG :teehee:

Ha' date=' you're a clever one! I hope you succeed in your mission :das:[/quote']

Sure, but I'm not the one watching the channel, didn't even know it existed :aah:

Thank you, I'm actually making progress. Yesterday when he saw the header picture he told me that Mika look handsome :naughty:

Sure, but I'm not the one watching the channel, didn't even know it existed :aah:

Thank you, I'm actually making progress. Yesterday when he saw the header picture he told me that Mika look handsome :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

Oooooooooh, now that's what I call progress :mikadas: Although he must like to state the obvious. :teehee::naughty:

It's 80's saturday night, or something like that :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, we have that too, this was today and will be tomorrow.:teehee:

Queen' date=' muse, aerosmithm kings of Leon, panic, can I just take all that and put it close to me, and never let go, HNNNNG I LOVE YOU VH1 DFTBA :wub2:

Well, what's not to laugh about Hank dancing around with penis-shaped vegetables, omg hilarious song, multicolored iPod commercial styling......:roftl:[/quote']

I love it too.:wub2:

Nice, nice...xDDD

You're not the only one :aah: Yeah right :mf_rosetinted:*cough* narcissism? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm tired, I think I'll go to bed soon :teehee: And you?

:mf_rosetinted:Pffffffft.....http://iamnotasnobiamswedish.wordpress.com/2007/07/09/“you-know-you-are-swedish-when…”/:mf_rosetinted: ..and it's called 'being realistic', ma dear.:naughty:

No ideas. :doh: of course' date=' how could you possibly top biohazardous waste and Michael Jackson gloves? Ha, the night that phrase popped out was fabulous. :naughty:[/quote']

One of the best nights in history.:naughty: I miss those nights.:tears:

:mf_rosetinted:Pffffffft.....http://iamnotasnobiamswedish.wordpress.com/2007/07/09/“you-know-you-are-swedish-when…”/:mf_rosetinted: ..and it's called 'being realistic', ma dear.:naughty:

Agree! :naughty: I had loads of those nights. School better be over soon so I can have more of them! :teehee:

That's in my culture, I'm raised that way. Better accept it or I'll be an outcast :mf_rosetinted: xD Okay :roftl: That's a new meaning of the word :naughty:

Dude I want popcorn with butter so bad right now.:drool: Thanks for reminding me.:mf_rosetinted:

I actually meant the show in which you struggle not to send me the link.:naughty:

Well, there are MANY things I struggle not to send you the link to, that happened to be one of them. There have to be 10 more....:mf_rosetinted::naughty: