Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

I kinda like Stardust, not a materpiece, but one of the better songs on the album imo. I don't either, I don't get what everyone likes about it. And I like Kids while nobody else seems to.:aah: I think he's cute when he's in love and stuff, but I crack up whenever I hear 'It's not a typical love song'. Dafuq is it then? :aah: Don't like that one either..The only ones I want to hear are Lola, Heroes, TOOL, Stardust, Kids and Underwater.

And have you noticed there's no China Boy?

Stardust just sounds a little... dunno. But I watched the little 'making of' and I thought the verse was awesome, so maybe I'll like it! I'm looking forward to that, with the addition of the MYH remix (I LOVE that version, whereas I am not a fan of the original MYH)

Hmm, just noticed that! I wonder what happened to it....

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... I understand :huglove: don't worry about it' date=' and if it means anything it's the most important to me to cheer people up, and I definitely don't want you to feel like you should stay off because you don't want to bum people out. You're forgetting I deal with depressed people every single day of my life. :hug:

What's been bothering you?[/quote']

I can't even stand myself when I'm like that, let alone other people.:aah:

A lot, but I don't want to get into that. But the biggest hit I've got is TOOL. Seems silly, I know, but Mika's got me through a lot and to see him stop making music that makes me feel like I can do anything and be proud of who I am is too painful to describe.:tears:

I can't even stand myself when I'm like that, let alone other people.:aah:

A lot, but I don't want to get into that. But the biggest hit I've got is TOOL. Seems silly, I know, but Mika's got me through a lot and to see him stop making music that makes me feel like I can do anything and be proud of who I am is too painful to describe.:tears:

Aww :hug: :hug: I feel your pain, I do. I feel the same way... I don't know what to do. I can't just.... Akdklsjs, it's hard. But seriously, to quote Panic! (I know, I know...:aah:) When the world gets too heavy, put it on my back. I'll be your levy.:wub2::huglove:

Stardust just sounds a little... dunno. But I watched the little 'making of' and I thought the verse was awesome' date=' so maybe I'll like it! I'm looking forward to that, with the addition of the MYH remix (I LOVE that version, whereas I am not a fan of the original MYH)

Hmm, just noticed that! I wonder what happened to it....[/quote']

I think it has a good beat, he's singing falsetto which reminds me of the old days but isn't as noticable (on the CD anyway) and I really like that one. And I know this is a bit off topic, but did you notice how tired and sad he looked in the 'Making of Stardust'?:blink:

Still don't like either versions, but I do agree that the remix is better.

My theories are: Melachi ate it, Mika's running behind on it or he just forgot. :roftl:

I think it has a good beat, he's singing falsetto which reminds me of the old days but isn't as noticable (on the CD anyway) and I really like that one. And I know this is a bit off topic, but did you notice how tired and sad he looked in the 'Making of Stardust'?:blink:

Still don't like either versions, but I do agree that the remix is better.

My theories are: Melachi ate it, Mika's running behind on it or he just forgot. :roftl:

I agree. You know, I noticed he looks a bit tired on ALL the recent videos-- but I suppose that's reasonable....

Yes! Melachi ate it. That's why there's the golden poops on the album cover? :roftl:

Aww :hug: :hug: I feel your pain' date=' I do. I feel the same way... I don't know what to do. I can't just.... Akdklsjs, it's hard. But seriously, to quote Panic! (I know, I know...:aah:) [i']When the world gets too heavy, put it on my back. I'll be your levy.[/i]:wub2::huglove:

Awww, thank you.:hug::hug: I've been switching between Any Other World and Smile by Steven Tyler for the last few days.:roftl:

Awww, thank you.:hug::hug: I've been switching between Any Other World and Smile by Steven Tyler for the last few days.:roftl:

I can't really listen to those in public, or else I start crying. :aah: Same with the song I just quoted, Always by Panic, I listened to that yesterday morning on the bus and nearly started crying thinking about all you guys... :hug:

I agree. You know' date=' I noticed he looks a bit tired on ALL the recent videos-- but I suppose that's reasonable....

Yes! Melachi ate it. That's why there's the golden poops on the album cover? :roftl:[/quote']

True, and as much as I'm mad at him I'm still worried.:tears: And where's Angie?:blink:

Yes, that and laxative.:mf_rosetinted::aah::aah:

I can't really listen to those in public' date=' or else I start crying. :aah: Same with the song I just quoted, Always by Panic, I listened to that yesterday morning on the bus and nearly started crying thinking about all you guys... :hug:[/quote']

I listen to those sad songs only when I'm alone, having people around me talking is unfair to them. I'm a waterfall when it comes to Any Other World and I try and smile when it comes to Smile.:aah: Awww.:huglove::huglove::hug:

I listen to those sad songs only when I'm alone, having people around me talking is unfair to them. I'm a waterfall when it comes to Any Other World and I try and smile when it comes to Smile.:aah: Awww.:huglove::huglove::hug:

:teehee::huglove:

I know.:tears: He's up to something.:mf_rosetinted: Maybe he's sent her to go after Melachi and put the pieces of China Boy back together.:mf_rosetinted:Dafuq did I just write? :roftl:

Maybe..... I wish I knew. xD