Hello, mika from tokyo

mikatokiota

Welcome to the MFC :wink2:

You'll have a great time here

From, rachie b :biggrin2:

thank you rachie b for your kind message!

actually i already have had some of great time here. you MIKA fans are amazing, so kind, so friendly, and so golden! i love all of them.

mika from tokyo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, nobody in my family is from there, but I'm a fan of your country, my username was a idea of my sister, it came from the character Yuuko Ichihara of xXxHolic anime

btw, there's a japanese thread, have you been there???

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7347

nice to meet you too x)

i know that many MIKA fans like art, illustrations, and comics, meaning they must like japanese anime too!!! ok, i don't know the charactor called ichihara but i am so proud of japanese manga power, it's expanding all over the world! i am also very proud of that because MIKA likes some of charactors and Miyazaki movies.

thanks for showing me the japanese thread, yes i have just contacted japanese rep, i am now so confortable there are many fans so supportive to new members!

i know that many MIKA fans like art, illustrations, and comics, meaning they must like japanese anime too!!! ok, i don't know the charactor called ichihara but i am so proud of japanese manga power, it's expanding all over the world! i am also very proud of that because MIKA likes some of charactors and Miyazaki movies.

thanks for showing me the japanese thread, yes i have just contacted japanese rep, i am now so confortable there are many fans so supportive to new members!

how not to love animes and Miyazaki??? :mikacool:

you're welcome sweetie :hug::huglove:

Hello!

Welcome to the MFC! I'm sure you'll have a great time on here! :wink2:

thank you for your lovely message!

by the way mariposa means butterfly in spanish, right? hablas español tambien? a mi sí, un poco...

yes, i am having fun already. all MIKA fans are amazing, so friendly and so kind! you are golden!

mika from tokyo

:welcomeani: to MFC ! Have fun :huglove:

Hello Jaya! thanks for your comment. i am so lucky having such a sweet friend. You are a Rep in India!? if you have time please tell me how is MIKA's fenomenon, or how popular, in India, please? thanks again.

mika from tokyo

thank you, thank you, thank you! yes, i am sure i am having lots of fun here! you are awesome indeed!

and thanks for birthday wishes for me! it was the best day ever!

mika from tokyo

You're welcome dear! I'm happy you feel yourself at ease here! :thumb_yello:

Cheers! :aah:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...