Yeah but I'm not gonna scroll through a million bajillion pics of linus to find one like that :naughty: BTW' date=' now that Meeks changed his hair Neo us declared the new curl king.:mikacool:

I looked it up, I didn't find anything, :aah:[/quote']

Another reason I'm mad at him. And I like Neo's hair, forgot to say.:das: But Mika's curls were better. Dammit Mika, I'm gonna go to London with a curling iron one day, so watch out.:mf_rosetinted:

Look harder.:mf_rosetinted: And stop making me answer you, I'm trying to sleep! :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another reason I'm mad at him. And I like Neo's hair, forgot to say.:das: But Mika's curls were better. Dammit Mika, I'm gonna go to London with a curling iron one day, so watch out.:mf_rosetinted:

Look harder.:mf_rosetinted: And stop making me answer you, I'm trying to sleep! :aah:

Haha, neo's hair is a lot curlier though :teehee: Ah and his cheekbones are so akdjsojdjskd I love him :wub2:

I will. SLEEP IS FOR WUSSIESSSSS! :sneaky2:

Haha' date=' neo's hair is a lot curlier though :teehee: Ah and his cheekbones are so akdjsojdjskd I love him :wub2:

I will. SLEEP IS FOR WUSSIESSSSS! :sneaky2:[/quote']

I like stalking you. And I like talking to you. STAAAAY. *hypnotizes you* :mikacool:

MY hair is curlier than Mika's right now.:mikacool: And why is everyone obsessed with cheekbones?:aah:

I'd like to apply to become one.:mikacool:

Dude, stop doing that, you need to practice on chickens first.:mikacool: I MIGHT come tomorrow around 11am (go to World Clock, I'm too lazy), but I need to sleep now.:mf_rosetinted:

MY hair is curlier than Mika's right now.:mikacool: And why is everyone obsessed with cheekbones?:aah:

I'd like to apply to become one.:mikacool:

Dude, stop doing that, you need to practice on chickens first.:mikacool: I MIGHT come tomorrow around 11am (go to World Clock, I'm too lazy), but I need to sleep now.:mf_rosetinted:

Mine too :naughty: ER. MAH. GERD. cos they're so JDKSJDKAKDJOEJCMCOE!!!! MMMMMMMMMMM. :fangurl: No. words.

:mikacool: AHA maybe Gubler can teach me? :swoon: xD

Okay, I see :teehee: I don't want you to sleep though :huh: xDDD

Are..... Are you a whovian..... LAJDKAKDJAKD WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE DOCTOR MINE IS MATT SMITH AKDJKKDKAJDJDKKFMDK FEELS :swoon:

.... Sorry about that.... :naughty:

me toooooo HBDABFUEHFEWBFJUWEFJEWNINRIFNIVNRN :fangurl:

Me love matt Smith, best doctor EVER HBFUEWNIWNGING :insane:

Mine too :naughty: ER. MAH. GERD. cos they're so JDKSJDKAKDJOEJCMCOE!!!! MMMMMMMMMMM. :fangurl: No. words.

:mikacool: AHA maybe Gubler can teach me? :swoon: xD

Okay' date=' I see :teehee: I don't want you to sleep though :huh: xDDD[/quote']

F*ck you.:mikacool: My friend concluded today that Tim B. has a cheekbone fetish and that I look like one of his characters because of my cheekbones.:aah::aah:

It's an art, and if you wish to succeed, you must go to the master. All hail The Great Gube.:bow::bow: xDD

Well I do. So I'm ignoring all of your posts from now on a going to bed. Good night.:mf_rosetinted:

F*ck you.:mikaool: My friend concluded today that Tim B. has a cheekbone fetish and that I look like one of his characters because of my cheekbones.:aah::aah:

It's an art, and if you wish to succeed, you must go to the master. All hail The Great Gube.: xDD

Well I do. So I'm ignoring all of your posts from now on a going to bed. Good night.:mf_ro setinted:

Cheekbones are freaking AMAZING. :wub2::wub2::wub2: Anyways were I you that would be a compliment :naughty:

:bow: :bow: :bow: ALL HAIL THE GREAT GUBE!!!!! xDDD :roftl:

Okay, night :pinkbow::huglove:

OJDOAIDJAODJDODOEJO!!!!!!!!! He's an AMAZING doctor he was so crazy and good akdklsjs!

Matt-Smith1.jpg

Wow.. I'm getting really fangurly :insane: xD :fisch:

:wub2:

GDRNGHUIERBGHENBIENGUIERNVJDNBERNURGUJDRNVERNURWBGUERBVUSFISNIURNGURNVJDFNVUERNGUWNGJDBUDBUBUINFDUBNDFIVNRSINVSNVIIRNVUNFIVNDFJVNDFUNVOFDNVFNVIFDNVINVIDFNIVNFVNFIVNRINVSJNVIUOSFHGJDSVNOIUFDJGFDNVUDSHFJVNBUVDBVDFBGIDRGJSNVJSNUFBGIUNVJRHUVBSRIUGVDRUVBUIRHVWRUNVBVUJBVUREHGUDNBVKJXNBVIURBVKJSBVIURFBSUVBSIVHRUHGOURIEBUEHNREROUVUERNUVNUERHBVURVNWUVNIRVRUVEBHNERNVUNURNVUNNVDFUBUDUVNIUERHBHBJFBDFBBJKBBNVURNVUERNBGDNBUETNGUERNGNVUSFNVUFBVUFDBUDFBUERBVUNVJFDNBUFDBJDFNBJDFBNVUERNVUJFDBVUDFBJDBJDFNVUWHFSDNVJDBVUSEBVJSDBVUSNBVUSFBVOUSNVJFBVSOUNVSJVBJSBVUHVUOVNUSBVUBVUNDVJFNVUSFBUVNVIUBSDUVBDSUVBEWUFBSDVBSUBVSDKJVBUIGHSUJDBVJSDHVUWEHIUSBVIUSBVIUEWFRUVBFDIUVBIRUGBRUFBIUUUFUUUDFURGURU:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow::fangurl::insane::swoon::insane:

Too Much..... :naughty:

GDRNGHUIERBGHENBIENGUIERNVJDNBERNURGUJDRNVERNURWBGUERBVUSFISNIURNGURNVJDFNVUERNGUWNGJDBUDBUBUINFDUBNDFIVNRSINVSNVIIRNVUNFIVNDFJVNDFUNVOFDNVFNVIFDNVINVIDFNIVNFVNFIVNRINVSJNVIUOSFHGJDSVNOIUFDJGFDNVUDSHFJVNBUVDBVDFBGIDRGJSNVJSNUFBGIUNVJRHUVBSRIUGVDRUVBUIRHVWRUNVBVUJBVUREHGUDNBVKJXNBVIURBVKJSBVIURFBSUVBSIVHRUHGOURIEBUEHNREROUVUERNUVNUERHBVURVNWUVNIRVRUVEBHNERNVUNURNVUNNVDFUBUDUVNIUERHBHBJFBDFBBJKBBNVURNVUERNBGDNBUETNGUERNGNVUSFNVUFBVUFDBUDFBUERBVUNVJFDNBUFDBJDFNBJDFBNVUERNVUJFDBVUDFBJDBJDFNVUWHFSDNVJDBVUSEBVJSDBVUSNBVUSFBVOUSNVJFBVSOUNVSJVBJSBVUHVUOVNUSBVUBVUNDVJFNVUSFBUVNVIUBSDUVBDSUVBEWUFBSDVBSUBVSDKJVBUIGHSUJDBVJSDHVUWEHIUSBVIUSBVIUEWFRUVBFDIUVBIRUGBRUFBIUUUFUUUDFURGURU:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow::fangurl::insane::swoon::insane:

Too Much..... :naughty:

There is NO SUCH THING as too much fangurling. It's healthy! I swear. :roftl:

eye-candy-matt-smith-11.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D757

:mf_lustslow: