Wow' date=' I guess I'm lucky then :aah: most of our CDs here cost between 8-15 dollars.......:aah:

I still wish here was warmer :mf_rosetinted: xD I don't like being cold.[/quote']

Do you know how cheap 8 dollars is? :shocked: You can't even buy a shirt for 8 dollars here, maybe if it's on sale and ugly :mf_rosetinted: xD

So how warm is it then? :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you know how cheap 8 dollars is? :shocked: You can't even buy a shirt for 8 dollars here, maybe if it's on sale and ugly :mf_rosetinted: xD

So how warm is it then? :aah:

No, not really xD well, .... Shirts definitely cost more here than CDs :naughty:

Not by much, really, but you could get a nice one for.... 20-30 dollars or maybe more, because how much you pay depends on stuff :aah: I never thought of it as cheap, per se, but... :aah:

I don't know, maybe just upwards of 50 degrees :aah:

No' date=' not really xD well, .... Shirts definitely cost more here than CDs :naughty:

Not by much, really, but you could get a nice one for.... 20-30 dollars or maybe more, because how much you pay depends on stuff :aah: I never thought of it as cheap, per se, but... :aah:

I don't know, maybe just upwards of 50 degrees :aah:[/quote']

Yeah, maybe it's not that cheap if you live in the USA, just that it's cheap for me since the dollar is very low and kronan is high :aah:

I guess you mean Fahrenheits :aah: But you can't say that's warm :mf_rosetinted: