Interview on Xite TV - Sept 14 2012

AnnaMariaPetra

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting interview. Much about how the artwork was created and how much the pennimans love Amsterdam. Celebrate is on now, it's super charger or whatever.

Will upload my crappy video after work tonight. Maybe.

That would be great. I'll see if I can find someone that might be able to record the rerun, which apparently will be this Monday, but I have my doubts I'll find someone.

Very interesting interview. Much about how the artwork was created and how much the pennimans love Amsterdam. Celebrate is on now, it's super charger or whatever.

Will upload my crappy video after work tonight. Maybe.

thanks for letting us know what it was about. looking forward to seeing the video:thumb_yello:

Youtube ruined the quality even more, maybe I will reupload on Vimeo, but for now, this will do:

Excuse my coughing:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you! It was a nice interview, he actually said some stuff we hadn't heard before for a change. Are you feeling a bit better now, by the way?

Oh, and if people are making versions your album cover, it does not mean it works. It means you have crazy fans that know how to use basic photoshop :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you very much Ingie!!

It's an interesting interview and the interviewer is quite a good looking guy :mf_rosetinted:

Perhaps, but then he translated the English word Square as Line in Dutch. That was a no-go:mf_rosetinted:

Didn't film the performance bits. Just him singing and some people saying how awesome he was.