• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're sailing, we're sailing, we're sailing, we're sailing, we're sailing, we're sailing, we're sailing, we're sailing, we're dying, we're dying but we're sailing, we're sailing...

And that ladies, is how I say hello at 11:30 on a school night.

Fun? Social interaction is not my idea of fun. Sitting at home reading Wikipedia articles about Swedish grammar is more like it :P

Oh yeah. Because I'm totally social. No, silly!! I mean the whole getting fancied up! I enjoy that! I think that's why I enjoy dance so much. The costumes and make up and hair make me feel like a new person.

Oh yeah. Because I'm totally social. No, silly!! I mean the whole getting fancied up! I enjoy that! I think that's why I enjoy dance so much. The costumes and make up and hair make me feel like a new person.

Eeeeeew! xD I can't imagine that. I'm too lazy to get all fancy-lookin' :naughty: and I can't be bothered to get yelled at for asking for a dress. Plus, no date so no reason to look nice :3

Eeeeeew! xD I can't imagine that. I'm too lazy to get all fancy-lookin' :naughty: and I can't be bothered to get yelled at for asking for a dress. Plus' date=' no date so no reason to look nice :3[/quote']

:( my mum was sad at first because I wasn't wantin to go. :aah: se wanted me to start liking boys. Bet she's taking that back now. :aah: You don't like fancy? I love fancy and elegance and all things ballerina-ish

:( my mum was sad at first because I wasn't wantin to go. :aah: se wanted me to start liking boys. Bet she's taking that back now. :aah: You don't like fancy? I love fancy and elegance and all things ballerina-ish

Yep, bet so :aah: xD I LOVE fancy! It just isn't for me. I have issues with motivation. It takes... Too much effort. And it isn't enjoyable enough for me to want to exert the effort. I like making other people fancy, and doing other peoples hair and etc, but not my own. :aah:

Yep' date=' bet so :aah: xD I LOVE fancy! It just isn't for me. I have issues with motivation. It takes... Too much effort. And it isn't enjoyable enough for me to want to exert the effort. I like making other people fancy, and doing other peoples hair and etc, but not my own. :aah:[/quote']

I suck at doing myself. I love letting people make me pretty.

It makes me feel spoiled. I'm already arrogant' date=' I don't need to be spoiled too xD[/quote']

I'm self oriented. I like to talk about myself, which you probably alrea know. It's a terrible habit. But I just... I don't know. Run out of ideas. XD