• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

see' date=' you said favorite. :mikacool: xD

Um... Like a house? XD

Not mean, but yeah it's a bit prejudiced xD not everyone's house looks like that, we're talking middle class suburbia here xDDD

Yes because it's funny :aah: but I thought you understood that when I used the :lmfao::lmao: smileys :mf_rosetinted: xD

Okay good answer :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Yeah, but doesn't most of the people live there? :aah:

You just go to the doctor? :blink:

Urm yes... If you're sick you go to the doctor, and pay the copay, and then you know that's it. If its something else like a recurring problem, for example excessive migraines, most times you make appointments, but I think the majority of Americans that I know just go to the doctor when it's convenient for them.

Yes because it's funny :aah: but I thought you understood that when I used the :lmfao::lmao: smileys :mf_rosetinted: xD

Okay good answer :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Yeah, but doesn't most of the people live there? :aah:

I did. But a favorite is a favorite no matter why it's your favorite xD and just so you know, some words ARE funny for their meanings :naughty:

:naughty:

No, not necessarily :roftl:

Urm yes... If you're sick you go to the doctor' date=' and pay the copay, and then you know that's it. If its something else like a recurring problem, for example excessive migraines, most times you make appointments, but I think the majority of Americans that I know just go to the doctor when it's convenient for them.[/quote']

Oh :blink: it's not at all like that in sweden xD

Here you call in the morning and make an appointment, but you can also call them and talk to some nurse, or whatever she/he is, tell them about your symptoms and then she/he tells you what's the best to do, and what they think it is.

Well you can go to the emergency if it's urgent, then you don't have to make an appointment obviously, but then you'll probably also have to wait, sometimes for hours depending on how many that's there at the same time.

I did. But a favorite is a favorite no matter why it's your favorite xD and just so you know' date=' some words ARE funny for their meanings :naughty:

No, not necessarily :roftl:

Yes, but I was still talking about funny words :aah:

Well where do they live then? :mf_rosetinted:

Their house, it's so american :aah:

Well what do you houses look like :naughty:

Really? :aah:

*SSIIIIIIIIIGGHS* no' date=' no I do not xD[/quote']

Yes , really

In the life of Hanna you say, well mostly procrastination :aah:

We had a teacher trainee from USA in our psychology class, I couldn't understand what she said :roftl:

Because its like it would sound if someone with a lisp said it. Ermahgerd. That's why we call marko Mehrker xD

I bet you would call Mehrker "meh":mf_rosetinted:

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Well then show me your so called * mockingly * Mehrker :aah:

So much Mehrker while I was away...*sigh*

And Grace don't you dare show him to her. She likes Beaver and One Direction and crap and I wouldn't want him to get another 'meh'.:mf_rosetinted: Seriously, what is wrong with you people?! :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, that's it.:aah: I'm gonna go sleep now so goodnight.:bye:

So much Mehrker while I was away...*sigh*

And Grace don't you dare show him to her. She likes Beaver and One Direction and crap and I wouldn't want him to get another 'meh'.:mf_rosetinted: Seriously, what is wrong with you people?! :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, that's it.:aah: I'm gonna go sleep now so goodnight.:bye:

I know... I wouldn't DARE. :mikacool:

AHHHHAAHHDJSJDJJDJFNIWLMKEKSKKJDNKSKEKFJSKKSKDKCKDK

:crybaby: just when I decided not to sleep, you're going to sleep akdjskdjdjdj :tears: