• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I am taking a class. :aah:

Oh, nothing much. Ballet, drama, dance team, and speech and debate have been my life lately. And being sick on top of that. But I'm good! How about you? What have you been up to?

:naughty:

good. :hug: and i stalked your and Emma's convo. idk what i should say.. maybe congrats?? :aah:

nothing much lately, was in hospital once again :doh:, one guy told me, that he likes me.. :wub2::teehee: and failing at school. :mikacool:

aww... :mf_rosetinted: everyone looks a bit zombie when is ill.. :mf_rosetinted: he has to believe you! :aah:

He doesn't believe me as in his mind I always look beautiful to him.:mf_rosetinted:

:wink2: Thanks.

im not a whore. I promise.

No problem :3

I wasn't even thinking that really,was more shocked than anything.

:naughty:

good. :hug: and i stalked your and Emma's convo. idk what i should say.. maybe congrats?? :aah:

nothing much lately, was in hospital once again :doh:, one guy told me, that he likes me.. :wub2::teehee: and failing at school. :mikacool:

:) thanks. Oh was an accident, but I suppose it could have been worse. :aah:

I'm a pro at hospitals. If you need any tips, hit me up. Ooohh!! What did you say to the boy?!?! And don't fail! It makes it hard on the rest of your life!

He doesn't believe me as in his mind I always look beautiful to him.:mf_rosetinted:

No problem :3

I wasn't even thinking that really,was more shocked than anything.

Okay. Good. :aah: I've shocked multiple people. I've got the power. :mf_rosetinted:

:) thanks. Oh was an accident, but I suppose it could have been worse. :aah:

I'm a pro at hospitals. If you need any tips, hit me up. Ooohh!! What did you say to the boy?!?! And don't fail! It makes it hard on the rest of your life!

:) yea, i don't know, maybe. :aah:

:naughty: well yea i'm pro at breaking my bones :roftl:

i don't remember anything... :aah: but we are together now. :teehee::wink2:

yeah it does, but i can't do anything, i just fail my chemistry, physics and math more than 50% :aah:

Hahaha

Yeah...forgot to say I'll be getting braces in three weeks.:aah: That's about the only important thing happening in my life atm.

Ooohhhhhh!!!! Braces!!! I has mine for 4 years. :aah: they suck, I'm not goin to lie. But I had really bad, ugly, European, scraggly teeth. How long will you have them on?

:) yea, i don't know, maybe. :aah:

:naughty: well yea i'm pro at breaking my bones :roftl:

i don't remember anything... :aah: but we are together now. :teehee::wink2:

yeah it does, but i can't do anything, i just fail my chemistry, physics and math more than 50% :aah:

Hey! A baby isn't that bad! I could have gotten hit by a bus!! :aah:

What did you break?

I had that problem. I couldn't fluently read or write until I was 11. I couldn't tea and write AT ALL until I was like 8 or 9. Just study and practice. Before long, your brain will start absorbing things easier. I promise. :huglove:

Ooohhhhhh!!!! Braces!!! I has mine for 4 years. :aah: they suck, I'm not goin to lie. But I had really bad, ugly, European, scraggly teeth. How long will you have them on?

Hey! A baby isn't that bad! I could have gotten hit by a bus!! :aah:

What did you break?

I had that problem. I couldn't fluently read or write until I was 11. I couldn't tea and write AT ALL until I was like 8 or 9. Just study and practice. Before long, your brain will start absorbing things easier. I promise. :huglove:

yea... :aah:

my toes and some of instep bones.. :aah: do never ever fall from horse's back to a fence... :aah:

yea maybe i'll.. :huglove:

yea... :aah:

my toes and some of instep bones.. :aah: do never ever fall from horse's back to a fence... :aah:

yea maybe i'll.. :huglove:

Ouch!! Broken feet Are the worst!! They sting, huh? I hope you feel better. :huglove:

Trust me. Pass your classes. Then when you want to go to college, everything is easier.

yep, a bit.. :aah: but oh well, riding is dangerous. :naughty:

just 2 years left. I'll survive.

Agreed. My grandfather is a professional team roper, and I've Serbs one pretty brutal accidents.

Lucky! I have 4

Agreed. My grandfather is a professional team roper, and I've Serbs one pretty brutal accidents.

Lucky! I have 4

just 2 years of junior high school, after that i have to choose, do i go to high school or do i start studying something already.

i want to go to high school, but i don't know are my grades good enough to go there. maybe i just start studying to a nurse's job or go to military... :mf_rosetinted:

just 2 years of junior high school, after that i have to choose, do i go to high school or do i start studying something already.

i want to go to high school, but i don't know are my grades good enough to go there. maybe i just start studying to a nurse's job or go to military... :mf_rosetinted:

Ooohh! Be a nurse!