• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jag är okej :wink2: jag är också trött. Och såååååå hungrig.....

:aah:

i don't remember anything from last years swedish.... xDD Jag gillar hunden och hösten också. Hurdant är dina hem? That's everything :roftl: Jag är Pernilla, kallas Nilla och jag bor i Stockholm. Oh i loved our swedish textbook so much.. XD

i don't remember anything from last years swedish.... xDD Jag gillar hunden och hösten också. Hurdant är dina hem? That's everything :roftl: Jag är Pernilla, kallas Nilla och jag bor i Stockholm. Oh i loved our swedish textbook so much.. XD

Really? XD I still remember everything Hanna taught me at the beginning of summer :naughty:

:roftl:

Awww.:teehee:

:lmfao:

Yep, it kind of sucked because I've been singing it all day, but whatever :roftl: everyone can just get used to it :naughty:

viri means donkey in georgian btw. :mf_rosetinted: that's why I'm like :lmfao: everytime I remember him singing it on purpose xDD

I know xD out of all the Georgian words I remember that's one of them :naughty:

Baby baby ohhhh like baby baby baby :fisch:

btw hello :teehee:

OH

OH GOD NO

NOT THAT SONG

AAAANNNYYYTTTHHIIINNNNGGG BUT THAT SONG

:aah:

LOVE ME LOVE ME SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME FOOL ME FOOL ME OHHH HOW YA DO KISS ME KISS ME SAY THAT YOU MISS ME :wub2:

THere we go, that's much better! :naughty:

Even though I listen to music in other languages more than I listen to English songs :mikacool: xD

Yep' date=' it kind of sucked because I've been singing it all day, but whatever :roftl: everyone can just get used to it :naughty:

I know xD out of all the Georgian words I remember that's one of them :naughty:

OH

OH GOD NO

NOT THAT SONG

AAAANNNYYYTTTHHIIINNNNGGG BUT THAT SONG

:aah:[/quote']

when did I tell you that? D: xDDDDD