• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha what ?:aah:

Don't suppose you know the song ? It's the second time I've heard it get played in the background of something and it's pretty good xD

I'm allowed to be excited too' aren't I? :aah:

I'll have to start up the computer to hear it, but I'll do that right away :teehee::wink2:

It's called 'Internet streaming' dear :naughty:

Yes I do know what that is :aah: Watched the live stream of FAME launch in Paris so I did.

I'm glad it's coming back on,my Saturday nights won't be so boring after all!

I wonder if it's coming on once Doctor Who series is finished :blink:

Yes I do know what that is :aah: Watched the live stream of FAME launch in Paris so I did.

I'm glad it's coming back on,my Saturday nights won't be so boring after all!

I wonder if it's coming on once Doctor Who series is finished :blink:

:naughty: I really need to get my dad to subscribe to BBC... that way I won't have to keep stealing his computer to watch these things :aah:

Hm, I wonder that too. :blink:

:naughty: I really need to get my dad to subscribe to BBC... that way I won't have to keep stealing his computer to watch these things :aah:

Hm' date=' I wonder that too. :blink:[/quote']

yes,yes you do :aah:

Would be strange having that on and Doctor Who. I know that Merlin tends to be on after Strictly come dancing...so far atm it's Doctor Who that takes that spot

I'm fine just a bit stressed :mf_rosetinted: And how are you? :teehee:

What's up with the gifs? :naughty: And hi Grace :teehee:

Ah right. I'm pretty good thanks

Would be strange having that on and Doctor Who. I know that Merlin tends to be on after Strictly come dancing...so far atm it's Doctor Who that takes that spot

hm. well obviously I'm not extensively knowledgeable on airing times :naughty:

I dunno' date=' I was in a gif mood :roftl: and I couldn't resist pulling that one out, it's adorable :3 how's your day been? :teehee:[/quote']

Okay :teehee: it's been okay, I skipped chemistry, physics and psychologie :naughty: Well I didn't skip them I did a useless math test instead, and I failed :aah:

Okay, no school today?

Useless? How so? and you failed? :aah:

Because it's a math competition you do this test consisting of 6 question and because I'm not good enough to have the chance to win, the test was quite useless for me. And yeah I fail because I really needed to go to the toilet so I couldn't think straight :aah:

Because it's a math competition you do this test consisting of 6 question and because I'm not good enough to have the chance to win, the test was quite useless for me. And yeah I fail because I really needed to go to the toilet so I couldn't think straight :aah:

okay if it's that useless for you why did you take it? :roftl:

just out of curiosity how difficult were the questions? :aah:

Well the first one was really easy, it was so easy I got the wrong answer :doh:

The second wasn't that hard either, but then I had no idea how I would solve the third one because you can't have calculateurs or collection of formulas, and I didn't know the right formula.

the fourth did was tricky too, and I couldn't get the right answer how much I even tried.

the fifth - I didn't even understand the question

the sixth - I understood it but I couldn't show the answer mathematically.

I can say the questions are quite hard and they are hard to understand too, and I'm quite good at math to be honest :teehee:

Well the first one was really easy, it was so easy I got the wrong answer :doh:

The second wasn't that hard either, but then I had no idea how I would solve the third one because you can't have calculateurs or collection of formulas, and I didn't know the right formula.

the fourth did was tricky too, and I couldn't get the right answer how much I even tried.

the fifth - I didn't even understand the question

the sixth - I understood it but I couldn't show the answer mathematically.

I can say the questions are quite hard and they are hard to understand too, and I'm quite good at math to be honest :teehee:

oh wow, I see then that seems pretty difficult :aah: Well at least you gave it a try, it's always worth giving things a shot :thumb_yello: