hm. well obviously I'm not extensively knowledgeable on airing times :naughty:

Obviously xD

But yeah I think it will be on after Doctor Who is finished.

Okay :teehee: it's been okay' date=' I skipped chemistry, physics and psychologie :naughty: Well I didn't skip them I did a useless math test instead, and I failed :aah:

Okay, no school today?[/quote']

No school :teehee: saying that if I was at school I'd be finished in 5 minutes xD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't wait till The Hobbit comes out :boing:

Oh and thanks again for telling me the name of the song I f*cking love it :aah: I think I actually like Muse cos I like their songs Uprising and Plug in baby :teehee:

AH same here! I saw the trailer at the movie theater and squealed with excitement :D

no problem! I love Muse. I would count them as one of my favourite artists (although I'm pretty sure that list would be considerably long haha)

AH same here! I saw the trailer at the movie theater and squealed with excitement :D

no problem! I love Muse. I would count them as one of my favourite artists (although I'm pretty sure that list would be considerably long haha)

Oh you did? :teehee: I've only seen it via youtube as I haven't been to the cinema in like forever. I think if I go see that and don't see if before it then it will be the first time being at the cinema in ages xD

Yeah seems they are pretty awesome.:naughty::aah: I guess I am the same,having a long list xD My dad finds it odd that I like Alice cooper.:sneaky2:

Oh you did? :teehee: I've only seen it via youtube as I haven't been to the cinema in like forever. I think if I go see that and don't see if before it then it will be the first time being at the cinema in ages xD

Yeah seems they are pretty awesome.:naughty::aah: I guess I am the same,having a long list xD My dad finds it odd that I like Alice cooper.:sneaky2:

yeah :teehee: to be honest I almost got myself kicked out of the theater because there were three trailers:

-Les Miserables

-Frankenweenie

-the Hobbit

and basically, each trailer got more and more amazingful that I let out a squee of delight.... whoops.

:naughty: Wait, really? That's strange, really xD

yeah :teehee: to be honest I almost got myself kicked out of the theater because there were three trailers:

-Les Miserables

-Frankenweenie

-the Hobbit

and basically' date=' each trailer got more and more amazingful that I let out a squee of delight.... whoops.

:naughty: Wait, really? That's strange, really xD[/quote']

Oh I haven't seen a trailer for Frankenweenie yet,wait is that the film with Johnny Depp or?

Yes.:mf_rosetinted: He stopped me from seeing him last Halloween and now this Halloween ¬.¬ The guy is f*cking awesome! :aah:

Edit: OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND! http://moviepilot.com/stories/657870-jim-carrey-goes-commando-in-kick-ass-2-on-set-photos

Oh I haven't seen a trailer for Frankenweenie yet,wait is that the film with Johnny Depp or?

Yes.:mf_rosetinted: He stopped me from seeing him last Halloween and now this Halloween ¬.¬ The guy is f*cking awesome! :aah:

Edit: OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND! http://moviepilot.com/stories/657870-jim-carrey-goes-commando-in-kick-ass-2-on-set-photos

it's a claymation/stopmotion remake of an old short film of Tim Burton's. it's gonna kick ass, I can't wait :D

aw, I hate when things like that happen :mikacool:

it's a claymation/stopmotion remake of an old short film of Tim Burton's. it's gonna kick ass' date=' I can't wait :D

aw, I hate when things like that happen :mikacool:[/quote']

Oh I see..I heard there was gonna be a film out with Alice Cooper and Johnny Depp..hmm.:naughty:

Yeah I know..annoying..

Alice went even on about working with Johnny Depp in something I was watching..He then went and ended up talking about the whole 'ripping the head off of a chicken' xD

:roftl: xDDD

Won't allow me to listen to that song anymore.:tears:

well, there's always youtube :teehee: