Mika finally happy again - Nieuwsblad (Belgian) - 27/09/2012

smokesignal

I think maybe people should take everything Mika says about his relationships when he is promoting an album about love with a huge dose of salt. :wink2:

:thumb_yello: He was very giggly about it too yesterday so... It's Mika you know :naughty:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure? I don't think he ever actually said it was about his current relationship. He suggested it, but he has been suggesting many things. He has been describing it as 'I was in a crush at the time'. Would you describe the start of a long-term relationship as a crush? Combine that with the remark 'it didn't go down well' about how his partner received it and 'if you send a love letter like that and you're not loved back it's time to find someone else'... he just might have done that. The break-up song China boy (did you know it was you who set me free) might be about the same person as OOL.

Yes, I can totally describe the beginning of a long-term relationship as a crush:thumb_yello: I had a crush on a boy in a bar once and 23 years later, we are married and have 3 kids:wink2:

Oh, but he has already changed 'soon' to 'not within the next two years' when it comes to a child.

I can't blame him for contradicting himself all the time. If nothing else, it keeps us busy :naughty:

He changed "top of the year" to "summer I hope" concerning his other child :fisch: And what do we see?

So I wouldn't pay too much attention to his "children" fairy-tales.

He changed "top of the year" to "summer I hope" concerning his other child :fisch: And what do we see?

So I wouldn't pay too much attention to his "children" fairy-tales.

I like fairy tales! Besides, I think it's safe to say we all pay way too much attention to every single one of his fairy tales, whether they're about children, relationships, dogs, or anything else :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, but he has already changed 'soon' to 'not within the next two years' when it comes to a child.

I can't blame him for contradicting himself all the time. If nothing else, it keeps us busy :naughty:

I suppose if we want the real truth, we'll have to ask Gertrude.

Hey, this is just a thought, but has anyone ever tried to find out if there are any songs out there, written by someone called Gertrude? You know... It is a girl's name after all

To me it sounds like someone he broke up with, met again at a party or in a bar or something like that, got drunk, and when waking up next to him the next morning realized it was a really bad idea. Especially if it's true that he made him cry with that song...

I remember seeing interviews where he said he never saw that person again, and even one where he was asked if this person knew the song was about that relationship, where he answered he didn't know, but probably yes. Don't remember which interview though...

omg didnt know about it...