:tears:

+ 1 :mf_rosetinted:

Ermahgerd, that's beautiful!!! :OOO xDDD

:hug: :hug: :hug: I swear to nonexistent forces that I will do everything in my power to visit you, understand? :huglove:

:roftl: Okay you're welcome, I guess I have to thank my math teacher for giving me no other choice than to draw the whole lesson :aah:

:naughty: what were you learning that was so boring? :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:hug: :hug: :hug: I swear to nonexistent forces that I will do everything in my power to visit you' date=' understand? :huglove:

:naughty: what were you learning that was so boring? :aah:[/quote']

No it's not boring. Well it's a long story, but okay :aah:

Me and my friend was the last persons who came to class room so we had sit in the front row. My teacher talked for the whole lesson, and since I'm like 20 pages back blame tumblr :fisch: I couldn't work, because then the teacher would notice that I was 20 pages back :aah: So I just sat and draw instead of listen to him since I didn't understand what he was talking about anyway. :aah:

No it's not boring. Well it's a long story, but okay :aah:

Me and my friend was the last persons who came to class room so we had sit in the front row. My teacher talked for the whole lesson, and since I'm like 20 pages back blame tumblr :fisch: I couldn't work, because then the teacher would notice that I was 20 pages back :aah: So I just sat and draw instead of listen to him since I didn't understand what he was talking about anyway. :aah:

:aah::aah:Blame everything on tumblr. xD

Mrš bars? xD For once' date=' I'm actually wanting coffee. xD[/quote']

Mars bars. xD Mrš is his catchphrase, and of course we renamed them after that glorius day. xDD How come? :das: And how am I even typing this ejlbgifučweiowefjghuijčj

Yes isn't it? :naughty: xD

But I forgot, I have this one too :naughty:

http://iamhungrygivemesomecake.tumblr.com/

:naughty:

NO, FOOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

XD why would a teacher hate anyone? XD

Sports teachers always seem to hate me. Maybe cos I hate them too!

I do climbing club at school, and I have to think of 3 songs to go on the climbing playlist. Any ideas? They can't all be mika but I do want one!

XD why would a teacher hate anyone? XD

Because we're not listening on his lessons' date=' whenever he ask us something the answer is like this:

eh..ah..hm.. 'xxx'...maybe?

At the last lab we played with the strings even if he said before we started that we were supposed not too.

I made a paperbox at the lesson and my friend named it the poop box and then we sent it to our classmates asking them to make a contribution.

That's why I think he hates us :mf_rosetinted: xD

Mars bars. xD Mrš is his catchphrase, and of course we renamed them after that glorius day. xDD How come? :das: And how am I even typing this ejlbgifučweiowefjghuijčj

:roftl: food is good for you :das:

I do climbing club at school, and I have to think of 3 songs to go on the climbing playlist. Any ideas? They can't all be mika but I do want one!

EMD? :teehee:

I love mars bars xD and why mrš? Interesting catchphrase xD Because I just have a craving for coffee, idk. xDDD I DON'T KNOW DIJDKSJDJSKSJDKDJDJ :excite: #lifemade

I positively hate sports and anyone who teaches them :mikacool:

Because we're not listening on his lessons, whenever he ask us something the answer is like this:

eh..ah..hm.. 'xxx'...maybe?

At the last lab we played with the strings even if he said before we started that we were supposed not too.

I made a paperbox at the lesson and my friend named it the poop box and then we sent it to our classmates asking them to make a contribution.

That's why I think he hates us :mf_rosetinted: xD

:roftl: food is good for you :das:

XDDDDD That sounds funny. He just can't take a joke maybe :mikacool: xD

EMD? :teehee:

OH MY FLIPPING GOD HANNA KJDKDJCKMDDJCJSKDJJDMDJFJDKALAIDKAKMDSKKANDIEMDNSKJDJDCMDOAKMDMCKSMDKEMFJDKDMDMKMDMDKDMDNALSJDN DAKNDMEJEKAJDNDKSNDNDEJ EMD KAJDKAJDKSKSJCMSKSDJDJDKSJDJDJUXOALAD OHGOD WHAT IS AIR HNNNNNNNGGGGGGFFFFFF

you have NO clue what that just did to me :stretcher: ELLE ME DITTTTTTTTT :swoon:

I love mars bars xD and why mrš? Interesting catchphrase xD Because I just have a craving for coffee' date=' idk. xDDD I DON'T KNOW DIJDKSJDJSKSJDKDJDJ :excite: #lifemade[/quote']

Because everyone calls them Marš bars, that's an old thing, but he says MRŠ (and paq u) all the time, so it became a Mrš bar after that day. xDD I DON'T KNOW EITHER JHDFDUIOERFH4U7RHNJLKDINJWHODHEOIDFJ.