• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. I haven't been here in days and this is still part 23. And you haven't even got to page 100. You people suck at this.

I've been with you! On FB! :naughty: So I haven't exactly been on MFC... XD

Just two? But I dunno...my body is weird. That has been the only thing I have had to eat yet I feel full. No wonder I starve myself.

Don't even try starving yourself. No. Don't. It's not good for you. FOOD IS GOOOOOOOOOD. :mf_rosetinted:

Don't even try starving yourself. No. Don't. It's not good for you. FOOD IS GOOOOOOOOOD. :mf_rosetinted:

But I feel bleh. I don't want to feel like that everytime I eat something. So yeah I'm doing it. I already have done that till now but I can't exactly eat while sleeping xD and yes I slept until 3pm :3

Oh really? Explain xD

YO MARY! :teehee:

Because I have a french test this monday along with thousand other things' date=' so ofc I forget my books in school :mf_rosetinted:

Wow. I haven't been here in days and this is still part 23. And you haven't even got to page 100. You people suck at this.

You too :mf_rosetinted:

But I feel bleh. I don't want to feel like that everytime I eat something. So yeah I'm doing it. I already have done that till now but I can't exactly eat while sleeping xD and yes I slept until 3pm :3

:mf_rosetinted:

You slept until 3PM? :aah: one time I slept an entire day.... XD

Because I have a french test this monday along with thousand other things, so ofc I forget my books in school :mf_rosetinted:

oh wow, that's wonderful :mikacool: Welcome to my life. :mikacool::mikacool: :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

You slept until 3PM? :aah: one time I slept an entire day.... XD

oh wow' date=' that's wonderful :mikacool: Welcome to my life. :mikacool::mikacool: :naughty:[/quote']

Yes yes I did,well just after 3pm. My boyfriend probably thought I was ignoring him as by the time I texted back it was 3:30pm. I haven't done that......yet.

Blame everyone else they haven't really been here. I've been here..but yeah can't exactly make a thread go to page 100 on my own.

Will do that. xD

Tisk' date=' tisk. :naughty:

And does this mean you're still on your diet and craving food or that you've already given up and are now eating? :mf_rosetinted:

I don't suck at it, the only way you people can fill this thread is if I'm here. People love me.:mf_rosetinted:

Will do that. xD

Tisk, tisk. :naughty:

And does this mean you're still on your diet and craving food or that you've already given up and are now eating? :mf_rosetinted:

I don't suck at it, the only way you people can fill this thread is if I'm here. People love me.:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I'm still on my diet, and I just had breakfast, and I don't want a good friend to starve herself xD that's what it means xDDDD