• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you want to see what I look like?

Yes (:

I went to Paris two years ago. But my sister went this week, so i'm all nostalgic. Maybe I'll visit there this summer. :biggrin2:

Such an amazing city :thumb_yello:

It truly is :teehee:

That moment when you're so lazy and don't want to study so much that you end up listening to the White Lies and putting on red lipstick so you would look like a geisha just so you would turn out to be working on your Halloween costume for an hour a week before Halloween. And you have no idea what you're supposed to be.

That moment when you're so lazy and don't want to study so much that you end up listening to the White Lies and putting on red lipstick so you would look like a geisha just so you would turn out to be working on your Halloween costume for an hour a week before Halloween. And you have no idea what you're supposed to be.

Oh, and

[YOUTUBE]KE3f1mVzVv4[/YOUTUBE] jsdhfjklehfluw

,htduktfkutfksugkflutdkyrsjgs.jlk I still haven't a clue what to be for Halloween. And finejdjfjsinwkwiajdijfjiwkajidofjdksojdjfkssjsjd the White Lies DIJFISJJDJEJ :wub2::aah:

' date='htduktfkutfksugkflutdkyrsjgs.jlk I still haven't a clue what to be for Halloween. And finejdjfjsinwkwiajdijfjiwkajidofjdksojdjfkssjsjd the White Lies DIJFISJJDJEJ :wub2::aah:[/quote']

Ya think I do? :aah: I honestly have no idea what I was going for. Some mixture of Bloody Mary, a zombie and a psychopath that just escaped out of the hospital. Oh, well. Still better than French.

I know jsbhfjkslahflfbgkjgh. It's now my life goal to go see them and The Vaccines live. jknfhabflnlfjbgflhjugdklsjngnghdgkjnsgkičnh

Ya think I do? :aah: I honestly have no idea what I was going for. Some mixture of Bloody Mary, a zombie and a psychopath that just escaped out of the hospital. Oh, well. Still better than French.

I know jsbhfjkslahflfbgkjgh. It's now my life goal to go see them and The Vaccines live. jknfhabflnlfjbgflhjugdklsjngnghdgkjnsgkičnh

Would have loved to see THAT xD I want something.... Creative... I'm just not sure what. xD Ah I wonder if they'll come here too and then maybe I can see both dkdjiejskaijfjrhhfisjdj because I'm pretty sure I can go to the Vaccines eijfiejd

We need christmas decorations in her! :aah:

christmas-animated-gifs-06.gif

ho-ho-ho-merry-christmas_65974336_123024928.gif

[YOUTUBE]zJ2e6KndSZg&[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]OxNqIlpf2MQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]cglLJJ0Czo8[/YOUTUBE]:pinkbow:

Would have loved to see THAT xD I want something.... Creative... I'm just not sure what. xD Ah I wonder if they'll come here too and then maybe I can see both dkdjiejskaijfjrhhfisjdj because I'm pretty sure I can go to the Vaccines eijfiejd

I really don't wanna study French. xD Improvise, works for me. xD Yes, and then you can record it all and give me and hjfnefnjeefkbnlaejfnfkneajfnj AND PAQ YEAH SJBHDJBGJKHBNJHBNJHUBZFKGBGJULHBGJKIBIKB When is it anyway? :das: