• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See?

A6Za401CIAAehZP.jpg:lmfao:

I hope so too though I think she is as I seen her online on facebook a bit earlier so..

yea, and she was here too and we had so interesting tweet convo in twitter also. xD

No really this is serious thing, hurriganes don't just pop in and dissappear every day. Hope many people don't die in this one.

yea, and she was here too and we had so interesting tweet convo in twitter also. xD

No really this is serious thing, hurriganes don't just pop in and dissappear every day. Hope many people don't die in this one.

Yes I do know. We've had one too ya know maybe not a serious one like this. It was called Hurricane Bawbag. I remember getting sent home cos of it and a part of a supermarkets roof came off.

Sorry if I upset you or something. I'll leave you be.

Yes I do know. We've had one too ya know maybe not a serious one like this. It was called Hurricane Bawbag. I remember getting sent home cos of it and a part of a supermarkets roof came off.

Sorry if I upset you or something. I'll leave you be.

really? :shocked: i'm happy that i don't live in a country which has hurrigane danger :doh:

that's a lot! :shocked: fastest wind i've ever felt was smth like 25 mps :doh:

i've maybe have seen it, not sure.

Oh right.

You probably haven't know as it wasn't like a vid on the news or anything I don't think.. so. Scottish news maybe but not overall news.

OH MY GOD THAT TRAMPOLINE.

That must be difficult to jump on...

Lawl Eloise. How I love you.

Oh right.

You probably haven't know as it wasn't like a vid on the news or anything I don't think.. so. Scottish news maybe but not overall news.

MERCI EMMA. I do love you too. Like the sun loves the stars. Or something.

Oh right.

like in youtube or somewhere in the internet. Idk :aah:

i'll go quiet in here for a while, we are stalking http://www.tropicalstormrisk.com/ , some news channels and more about Sandy. :aah:

I'm read confused about chords at the moment! In a 7 chord e.g. C7, does one play a C and a B or just the B? Would that be along with E and G? And what would the chord be called if you played B,F and G? What is a diminished chord? Sorry! I tried to work it out on the piano and got even more confused!

And be careful of low-flying trampolines and trampolines in general (do not attempt handstands when another person is already bouncing etc.). Hope everyone is safe in the USA too!

I'm read confused about chords at the moment! In a 7 chord e.g. C7, does one play a C and a B or just the B? Would that be along with E and G? And what would the chord be called if you played B,F and G? What is a diminished chord? Sorry! I tried to work it out on the piano and got even more confused!

And be careful of low-flying trampolines and trampolines in general (do not attempt handstands when another person is already bouncing etc.). Hope everyone is safe in the USA too!

It's so freakin difficult to get your text..

but C7 is with C, E, G and B flat.. :P

Don't really know about B,F, and G atm.. O.o