Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

But you don't even know how little ability I have left to do anything. I should probably go get some fresh air. XD:naughty:

Well' date=' I am kind of emotional today so probably not the best idea anyhow. :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

Well I dunno,every song is different to other people so you might be alright. *Goes back to listening to Fun.*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you don't even know how little ability I have left to do anything. I should probably go get some fresh air. XD:naughty:

Well' date=' I am kind of emotional today so probably not the best idea anyhow. :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

Dude, how do you think it was on Sunday for me? I'm in bed, talking to you and Kath, minding my own business and then BOOM. LIFE MADE.

All i see is white and black....

Oh look a snowflake. And some more, and now i'm in middle of snowstorm.

Oh how much i hate finnisn winter. :mf_rosetinted:

Whole denmark got no tv signal because it's snowing so bad!:aah:

Well I dunno,every song is different to other people so you might be alright. *Goes back to listening to Fun.*

Well maybe I will listen to it later on. When I have headphones :teehee:

HELL, NO, NOT ON ITS TIBIA. This is so awesome.

I KNOW. h,fdkhfdkhfdkfckhtdjgdkutdu And my dad was seriously gonna go hunt me down some mars bars like do I have permission to die now

Dude, how do you think it was on Sunday for me? I'm in bed, talking to you and Kath, minding my own business and then BOOM. LIFE MADE.

I don't even I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THAT. XD You managed so carefully not to give it away. :mf_rosetinted: And why dapak do I want to talk to Kath so much? Skdjlsjsksjndksjd FML. XDDDD

I have snow too but not as much as what everyone else has,it has kinda melted :aah: Apparently will snow tomorrow,says my phone.

Duck u eifhl3ruhfi3rhuni3unh I DON'T HAVE ANY JFKELFFFFČAOFIPERIFEAFKPEIOKEROK *goes to cry in a corner. ...right after American Horror Story*

Well maybe I will listen to it later on. When I have headphones :teehee:

I KNOW. h' date='fdkhfdkhfdkfckhtdjgdkutdu And my dad was seriously gonna go hunt me down some mars bars like do I have permission to die now[/quote']

See??? I TOLD YOU SO. And no, not until I get my birthday present. :3

*hands you some snow * :teehee:

THANK YOU. *grabs all the snow she can*

Duck u eifhl3ruhfi3rhuni3unh I DON'T HAVE ANY JFKELFFFFČAOFIPERIFEAFKPEIOKEROK *goes to cry in a corner. ...right after American Horror Story*

Haha duck :aah:

What? It's not as if I'm getting off of school cos of it,there isn't enough for that. Saying that I have been off school today and yesterday

You were right. *admits defeat* xD but this is a first. :naughty: fine, okay then. :3