Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tumblring. :teehee: this keeps showing up on my dash' date=' and I can't stop laughing for some reason. XD

[YOUTUBE']evwwWWYD0ZA&feature[/YOUTUBE]

I swear that's what I was thinking you we're talking about before I even looked at the vid :aah: :aah: :aah: I love that song

I swear that's what I was thinking you we're talking about before I even looked at the vid :aah: :aah: :aah: I love that song

IT KEEPS POPPING UP ON TUMBLR. It's much better than the original. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: this and the lady gaga song sung witth duck quacks and the politically correct holiday tune... What am I doing with my life. :naughty:

I'm going to play mash, I'll be back with my future results

IT KEEPS POPPING UP ON TUMBLR. It's much better than the original. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: this and the lady gaga song sung witth duck quacks and the politically correct holiday tune... What am I doing with my life. :naughty:

Turning into garbage is what you're doing

My results on the love mash : "Amazing! On Halloween , Noah will give you chocolate. That evening you will wear your shirtdress and stay home and cuddle. You and Noah will end up as soul mates." :swoon:

Turning into garbage is what you're doing

My results on the love mash : "Amazing! On Halloween , Noah will give you chocolate. That evening you will wear your shirtdress and stay home and cuddle. You and Noah will end up as soul mates." :swoon:

No way. This is a great way to distract me from homework and keep me awake all night, which I'm trying to do. :mf_rosetinted:

Awwww :teehee:

Yes' date=' tell me. :mikacool:[/quote']

Kid from karate , brown hair , glasses , has cool custom made sneakers , and when josh him and I are all together we laugh our asses off.

EDIT: also in 1 week he's a black belt

U just said no regrets for staying up all night :naughty:

Well, I had a good reason to. I should suffer on at least some basic degree, lately. :naughty: and I really can't regret it. It made me feel better, even though it probably shouldn't have. :naughty:

Well' date=' I had a good reason to. I should suffer on at least some basic degree, lately. :naughty: and I really can't regret it. It made me feel better, even though it probably shouldn't have. :naughty:[/quote']

:aah:

So how r u