Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

Going against your own kind * goes and cries eyes out *

Yes, how did you know he was 15 :aah: he looks like he's 12 and he's also only 5 foot tall,poor thing. I'm 11 and I'm 5 foot 6 inches :aah: plus he's cute :blush-anim-cl: and a great actor

Well, I just always wanted to be a guy anyways. And I like them. So there. :naughty:

I had to look it up, he seriously does look too young :aah: I don't think he's cute, but maybe that's because of how young he looks. And he's kinda soft looking for my taste. :aah::naughty: his acting isn't bad though.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well' date=' I just always wanted to be a guy anyways. And I like them. So there. :naughty:

I had to look it up, he seriously does look too young :aah: I don't think he's cute, but maybe that's because of how young he looks. And he's kinda soft looking for my taste. :aah::naughty: his acting isn't bad though.[/quote']

Okay then :naughty:

What exactly is " soft " looking. I love his acting of A.N.T Farm :teehee:

Okay then :naughty:

What exactly is " soft " looking. I love his acting of A.N.T Farm :teehee:

XD I don't know, really. :aah: just generally young looking, and not too much of an attitude, I guess. Also, i prefer that people not have his haircut. XDD I guess I go for BAMFs. Mature ones. :naughty: I rarely watch the show, but it's more tolerable than a lot of other things.

XD I don't know' date=' really. :aah: just generally young looking, and not too much of an attitude, I guess. Also, i prefer that people not have his haircut. XDD I guess I go for BAMFs. Mature ones. :naughty: I rarely watch the show, but it's more tolerable than a lot of other things.[/quote']

What does bamf mean :aah: did u look at photos to see his haircut, I personally like his hair cut :blush-anim-cl:

What does bamf mean :aah: did u look at photos to see his haircut, I personally like his hair cut :blush-anim-cl:

Badass mothafawker :roftl: xD I think his hair is awful. Not my type. I like fluffeh hair. And slicked back hair. And long hair. But the bowl cut flippy thing just looks off. :mf_rosetinted:

Badass mothafawker :roftl: xD I think his hair is awful. Not my type. I like fluffeh hair. And slicked back hair. And long hair. But the bowl cut flippy thing just looks off. :mf_rosetinted:

Of course :mikacool:

His hair is adorable, I hate long and slicked back hair :aah:

Yes, karate. I know how to kick some ass :mf_rosetinted:

I can't imagine that. :naughty: but I don't see too much practical use of martial arts anyways. I mean don't get me wrong, it's useful and it's pretty, but if someone wants to rough you up some organized maneuvers aren't helping. :naughty:

I can't imagine that. :naughty: but I don't see too much practical use of martial arts anyways. I mean don't get me wrong' date=' it's useful and it's pretty, but if someone wants to rough you up some organized maneuvers aren't helping. :naughty:[/quote']

To me they are very helpful , I know how to beat the heck out of someone if they wanna" rough me up" it teaches great strength to the body for fighting and self defense also it teaches discipline and respect and with discipline and respect comes safeness so no one gets hurt :wink2: ( also jake short does martial arts :wub2: )

To me they are very helpful , I know how to beat the heck out of someone if they wanna" rough me up" it teaches great strength to the body for fighting and self defense also it teaches discipline and respect and with discipline and respect comes safeness so no one gets hurt :wink2: ( also jake short does martial arts :wub2: )

But in a real situation it just wouldn't be as useful. :mf_rosetinted: xD