Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

I hate myself. So so ducking much. Must I really get sick on the first snow day? THERE IS A PAKING BLIZZARD OUT THERE AND I AM SITTING HERE WITH A 37.7 TEMPERATURE, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET TO THE COLD MEDICINE WITHOUT MY PARENTS NOTICING.

Well, might as well go watch Edward Scissorhands, that is the one thing I simply cannot miss out on.

EDIT: Oh, great, of course. Why not play Artificial Intelligence at 12:30am too? Thank you, universe, I will now indeed go and spend the whole day crying like you wished. (y)

Edited by golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate myself. So so ducking much. Must I really get sick on the first snow day? THERE IS A PAKING BLIZZARD OUT THERE AND I AM SITTING HERE WITH A 37.7 TEMPERATURE, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET TO THE COLD MEDICINE WITHOUT MY PARENTS NOTICING.

Well, might as well go watch Edward Scissorhands, that is the one thing I simply cannot miss out on.

And now you've got snow as well. Damnit America...

Suicide.gif

Aww I'm sorry

Worried about what? :huglove: and oh god' date=' I saw the commercial for that. How much more desperate can they get? :aah::aah:[/quote']

Sorry I don't wanna talk about it :hug: it's actually really good cuz It has Calum worthy in it :wub2: also what temp is that Gracie in Fahrenheit