Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

I know, it burns.

:mikacool:

Okay.:pinkbow:

:shun:

How do I cry over this mans face weekly, and WE'RE STILL THE ONLY FANS?!? My friend loves him too. Flower Power Supergirl and Piano Man(Not by Neo. Still relevant to my point) is out beach song whenever I slam my head into a rock trying to be the Little Mermaid. It happens more often than one would expect.

Yes, unknown Neo. I want to be his brother. Wanna be his father, too. Æ <-- look at that cool letter!

Not even Spotify know who he is. It think he's an hungarian electronica band :mf_rosetinted: xD You mena the Danish/Norwegian ä? xD

[YOUTUBE]f488uJAQgmw[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You try to be the little mermaid? How... Interesting. :roftl: I love mermaids. And æ is my favorite letter in English. That and maybe ï. XD

:aah: I thought that was normal. :aah: I cut my leg open trying to slide down a big ass mossy rock. I shouldn't be allowed to visit places like the beach. To much hazards. I think mine is Ç

Oh god, I love that. :naughty:

....it extinguishes? I have something better, but I can't say it here, so fb.

Close but no cigar. Well actually, not close at all. Just no cigar. :mf_rosetinted: okay, FB it is. Tell me. :naughty:

:aah: I thought that was normal. :aah: I cut my leg open trying to slide down a big ass mossy rock. I shouldn't be allowed to visit places like the beach. To much hazards. I think mine is Ç

I used to try to be a mermaid when I swam. I would tie my legs together. NOOOO exactly the safest thing. XD I don't like ç. It's all frenchy. :naughty:

:shun:

Not even Spotify know who he is. It think he's an hungarian electronica band :mf_rosetinted: xD You mena the Danish/Norwegian ä? xD

[YOUTUBE]f488uJAQgmw[/YOUTUBE]

O my. God. That video made my life worth living.

I swear he's real!!! I own all of his albums!!!!!

Close but no cigar. Well actually' date=' not close at all. Just no cigar. :mf_rosetinted: okay, FB it is. Tell me. :naughty:

I used to try to be a mermaid when I swam. I would tie my legs together. NOOOO exactly the safest thing. XD I don't like ç. It's all frenchy. :naughty:[/quote']

Hahaha!! I tried to do that, but I have to plug my nose so it was more like an epileptic sealion than mermaid. XD

Oh god, I love that. :naughty:

....it extinguishes? I have something better, but I can't say it here, so fb.

They are my idols :roftl:

O my. God. That video made my life worth living.

I swear he's real!!! I own all of his albums!!!!!

I love is so much :lmfao:

He has albums? :blink: xD