• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to, she's perfect jkhfkjfnjk

[YOUTUBE]Cr-SqRWImmI[/YOUTUBE] Why is she so beautiful jkdgfjkagfkegfjkabh

You already knew that.:mf_rosetinted:

I did :das: which is directly related to my capability of blackmailing you and possibly going away for a few weeks to see what happens :das:

Beauty queen on a silver screen' date=' living life like I'm in a dream. I know I've got a big ego, I really don't know why it's such a big deal though :teehee::teehee:[/quote']

Wish I'd been, I wish I'd been a teen teen idle. Wish I'd been a prom queen fighting for the title. Instead of being 16 and burning up a bible, feeling super super super suicidal! Wasted years, the wasted youth. The pretty lies, the ugly truth!

Wish I'd been, I wish I'd been a teen teen idle. Wish I'd been a prom queen fighting for the title. Instead of being 16 and burning up a bible, feeling super super super suicidal! Wasted years, the wasted youth. The pretty lies, the ugly truth!

Every boyfriend is the one, until otherwise proven. The good are never easy, the easy never good, and love, it never happens like you think it really should. Deception and perfection are wonderful traits- one will breed love, the other, hate. You'll find me in the Lonely Hearts, under "I'm after a brand new start."

:3

You have to, she's perfect jkhfkjfnjk

[YOUTUBE]Cr-SqRWImmI[/YOUTUBE] Why is she so beautiful jkdgfjkagfkegfjkabh

You already knew that.:mf_rosetinted:

Ajcjsnckakxjcjjsjxjsjfkrx she's so beauiful and talented and perfect and ancnsjnsnqkdjdjddmd. t

am i going crazy or something, but why there is naked guy walking a dog outside at this time of the year.... :blink: my town is crazy...

I don't know, what's the guy's problem? It must be cold out, not good for his ego I'm sure... :roftl:

You couldn't survive either, I'm not worried.:mf_rosetinted:

You know I could. If it was going to work to my advantage, I really could. :*

Every boyfriend is the one' date=' until otherwise proven. The good are never easy, the easy never good, and love, it never happens like you think it really should. Deception and perfection are wonderful traits- one will breed love, the other, hate. You'll find me in the Lonely Hearts, under "I'm after a brand new start."

:3[/quote']

Oooh, sorry for barging in on the conversation, but what you said is pretty.

Every boyfriend is the one' date=' until otherwise proven. The good are never easy, the easy never good, and love, it never happens like you think it really should. Deception and perfection are wonderful traits- one will breed love, the other, hate. You'll find me in the Lonely Hearts, under "I'm after a brand new start."

:3[/quote']

And I doooooooooooont belong to aaaaaaanyooooonnnneee. They call me HOMEWRECKER!! HoMEWRECKKKKKEEEERRR!!!

I feel numb most of the time. The lower I get the higher I climb. And I will wonder why, I got dark only to shine!

I don't know' date=' what's the guy's problem? It must be cold out, not good for his ego I'm sure... :roftl:

You know I could. If it was going to work to my advantage, I really could. :*[/quote']

it's like -5C outside... That guy is crazy.. xD

btw Hanna wanna help me with my swedish homeworks? These too hard for me, i have no idea what i should do... :aah:

:das:

I have no idea what 'fika' means. :aah:

:das:

Eating cakes and cookies together :aah:

Anyway in sweden you don't visit your neighbors, and you do absolutely not try to do something with them :aah: so it was so much fun when they tried to 'fika' with them :roftl:

I know jwbdfwhbf but Heartbreaker and I Am Not A Robot are just saufihafuiafhdjugnhsdikn and I can't jsdbfjkasbfjkdsfbnkjh IT'S NOT FAIR.

And when she's spoke Greek was just like andnsjxmsnxnsnckdncms hi.

And I doooooooooooont belong to aaaaaaanyooooonnnneee. They call me HOMEWRECKER!! HoMEWRECKKKKKEEEERRR!!!

I feel numb most of the time. The lower I get the higher I climb. And I will wonder why, I got dark only to shine!

You've been acting awful tough lately

Smoking a lot of cigarettes lately

But inside, you're just a little baby, oh

It's okay to say you've got a weak spot,

You don't always have to be on top.

Better to be hated, than love love loved

For what you're not. :wub2::wub2::wub2: