Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

I realized that :teehee: but please' date=' don't kill yourself, you will be sorely missed :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I think you and Hanna are the only ones that did.:aah:

Which reminds me, Hanna, yes, you may.:mf_rosetinted:

please, don't, i'm begging you not to! :tears:

My point exactly.:aah:

For god's sake there are so many better things to kill myself for, this is just sdhfuksdhbfukdhbgidfsghioerahgioearhgoiaerhjgoiaefgnhčaefhgiodfgnhoayhgneofiughnaeočfihg HOW CAN YOU BE SO JFHWKEFHUW WHEN YOU'RE NEAR VILLE F*CKING VALO AND FJSGHFJSGFHKUSDBHFUFHSDNFHIDNJFIJFNIAFLIJAFILKDNJFKAIJDNFIAKNJFILNHEGIENHGKENHROGKNHEERIOAGHNJRĆEIOGJERĆOPGJIREPGOJERGIAPJREOIGJREGIORJGOIAJRMGLČJIREGOIJERGOČIJEAROIGERJĆOGIJROEĆGJI How close is he?!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, while I was away? Oh, Emma... I love you. Please don't do that. :huglove:

Nothin much. Starving. Sitting in a chair with my Christmas blanket and Pierre. #thuglife

:eek: He's exactly like Johnny! Crazy!!!

Eat some food. XD and at least you can get Pierre to sit with you :aah:

But have you heard any of his music? :das: :das:

For god's sake there are so many better things to kill myself for, this is just sdhfuksdhbfukdhbgidfsghioerahgioearhgoiaerhjgoiaefgnhčaefhgiodfgnhoayhgneofiughnaeočfihg HOW CAN YOU BE SO JFHWKEFHUW WHEN YOU'RE NEAR VILLE F*CKING VALO AND FJSGHFJSGFHKUSDBHFUFHSDNFHIDNJFIJFNIAFLIJAFILKDNJFKAIJDNFIAKNJFILNHEGIENHGKENHROGKNHEERIOAGHNJRĆEIOGJERĆOPGJIREPGOJERGIAPJREOIGJREGIORJGOIAJRMGLČJIREGOIJERGOČIJEAROIGERJĆOGIJROEĆGJI How close is he?!

He is like 350km away from my town! We were in Helsinki with my friend and she knew where he lives! Just don't do anything!! :tears:

stfu

NO. And why would I? :mf_rosetinted:

I KNOW SDJKHFJKDGFKDUBGHČEUAHRGČUEAHIRGČEOIAHGwenjkfgwekfnwefnWHČINHflinlćmkJINpćimjočmjfpočnjgičhnjgmjkngiohWĆpgkočpiahefuiowerbghefruoghčIREGĆHNoighnOIĆGHNĆOPAGRJŽHĐJKPETHQPĐOBGHOunčhUBIUHpuigwehuigefčnh

So is that a yes? :pinkbow:

Eat some food. XD and at least you can get Pierre to sit with you :aah:

But have you heard any of his music? :das: :das:

Wow. You're smart. Way to solve te problems. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: If you can hardly call it that! I have to hold him tight, and he not once and I thought he punctured a vein in my hand!! He's a BASTARD!! Buy a cute bastard. :pinkbow:

I haven't. Because I can't appreciate music with an empty stomach.

I KNOW SDJKHFJKDGFKDUBGHČEUAHRGČUEAHIRGČEOIAHGwenjkfgwekfnwefnWHČINHflinlćmkJINpćimjočmjfpočnjgičhnjgmjkngiohWĆpgkočpiahefuiowerbghefruoghčIREGĆHNoighnOIĆGHNĆOPAGRJŽHĐJKPETHQPĐOBGHOunčhUBIUHpuigwehuigefčnh

My approval is granted. *maaaaggggiiiiicccccc*

:mf_rosetinted: xD

Oh' date=' I don't like BFMV :aah: I hope he has a good time at the concert though :naughty:[/quote']

Yes either do I hence why am not going with :aah: I like their T-shirts though.:mf_rosetinted: I'm sure he will it's his fave band so..I wonder if it's his first gig,if so he's in a for a shock :aah:

Wait, while I was away? Oh, Emma... I love you. Please don't do that. :huglove:

Nothin much. Starving. Sitting in a chair with my Christmas blanket and Pierre. #thuglife

No this was at the start of last year dont think we even knew each other:teehee:

Great, if you come to sweden I know a very painful and slow way of dying :mf_rosetinted:

Yes either do I hence why am not going with :aah: I like their T-shirts though.:mf_rosetinted: I'm sure he will it's his fave band so..I wonder if it's his first gig,if so he's in a for a shock :aah:

No this was at the start of last year dont think we even knew each other:teehee:

Okay. That scared me!! But yes, I love you. Please don't do that. :thumb_yello:

Yes. And because I've seen you. :mikacool:

Wow. You're smart. Way to solve te problems. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: If you can hardly call it that! I have to hold him tight, and he not once and I thought he punctured a vein in my hand!! He's a BASTARD!! Buy a cute bastard. :pinkbow:

I haven't. Because I can't appreciate music with an empty stomach.

Exactly. I'm having cake right now. Eaaaaat. :mf_rosetinted: xD Aw! He sounds so squirmy. Adorable. I wuv kittens. :pinkbow:

THEN EAT AND THEN APPRECIATE THE HELL OUT OF IT. SHIJNOAIDUNFHISJD.

Excuse me. I'm going to go eat cereal an FANGIRL to Neo. ShES A FLOWER POWER SUPERGIRL, WITHOUT A SOUND SHE CAN TYRN A MAN AROUND!!! IT'S LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL MOVIE! IM IN THE Starring ROLE! JUST LiKe FOURTY YEARS AGOOOOOOOOOO!!! ToXICATED LOVE TOXICATED LOOOOOOOVE

Alina Devecersk, the one Annu named the thread after. :mf_rosetinted: Because life is not fair.

Aha...interesting.:mf_rosetinted:

He is like 350km away from my town! We were in Helsinki with my friend and she knew where he lives! Just don't do anything!! :tears:

STILL CLOSER THAN ME AND JIDJFAHFJHAJFHAFIKUHFEALFHUANFJHENAFJEANFAENJENJAKLFBHRNF PAK. MY. LIFE.

*facepalm*

My approval is granted. *maaaaggggiiiiicccccc*

Thank you.:pinkbow:

:teehee: I always feel weird cos my parents never let me go to any concerts :aah::aah:

Yes. And because I've seen you. :mikacool:

Exactly. I'm having cake right now. Eaaaaat. :mf_rosetinted: xD Aw! He sounds so squirmy. Adorable. I wuv kittens. :pinkbow:

THEN EAT AND THEN APPRECIATE THE HELL OUT OF IT. SHIJNOAIDUNFHISJD.

Let them eat cake, she said. JuST LIKE MARIE ANTOINETTE!!

He is pretty cute. Hate babies. Hate balloons. Love kittens. Makes sense. :aah:

Excuse me. I'm going to go eat cereal an FANGIRL to Neo. ShES A FLOWER POWER SUPERGIRL, WITHOUT A SOUND SHE CAN TYRN A MAN AROUND!!! IT'S LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL MOVIE! IM IN THE Starring ROLE! JUST LiKe FOURTY YEARS AGOOOOOOOOOO!!! ToXICATED LOVE TOXICATED LOOOOOOOVE

You and I are his only real fans according to Hanna :naughty:

Aha...interesting.:mf_rosetinted:

STILL CLOSER THAN ME AND JIDJFAHFJHAJFHAFIKUHFEALFHUANFJHENAFJEANFAENJENJAKLFBHRNF PAK. MY. LIFE.

*facepalm*

Thank you.:pinkbow:

I think she from Serbia :mf_rosetinted:

The unknown Neo? :mf_rosetinted:

Let them eat cake, she said. JuST LIKE MARIE ANTOINETTE!!

He is pretty cute. Hate babies. Hate balloons. Love kittens. Makes sense. :aah:

The quote if it was Mycroft's: "Let me eat cake."

:3 yeah, my mind works in strange ways I assure you. :roftl:

:teehee: I always feel weird cos my parents never let me go to any concerts :aah::aah:

That is just lame' date='you are missing out on a young persons life,that's what they do go to gigs :mf_rosetinted:

Nothing bad happens:fisch:

Okay. That scared me!! But yes, I love you. Please don't do that. :thumb_yello:

Oh,I'm sorry. But it won't be happening again since my life is pretty good now compared the start of last year :/

Spoons? The very small distance between you and Finland which is still relevant because you know you're so close and yet so far from Ville Valo? :mf_rosetinted:

You've seen me what? :mikacool:

I've seen your face And you rape(?) your knee. :roftl:and the smug look on your face when you get your way. And I detected a slight hint of Wednesday in your smile. XD :pinkbow:

That is just lame,you are missing out on a young persons life,that's what they do go to gigs :mf_rosetinted:

Nothing bad happens:fisch:

Oh,I'm sorry. But it won't be happening again since my life is pretty good now compared the start of last year :/

I think I might go in February but it's only if my dad will let me :aah: and if so my grandma would have to go with me *grumbles* xD